So, after 34 inches. What's next?

WhiteStallionGT

Oh yeah, fml. I want to hear what that Baltimore weatherman has to say now.

Special_Graphic_Web.JPG

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I know dude, I know... it sucks.

I didn't have power all weekend and that sucked. Now more snow to only cause more damage and power outages. There were over 250,000 people in VA without power this weekend and still 150,000 without. This is only going to make it harder. This is going to be wet snow which is causing the uproots and broken trees. Also going to be high winds with it.

I drove up toward DC today to goto work and I was amazed at how shitty the road conditions were. 95 from Dale City to Alexandria was a complete mess. Franconia Prkwy was nothing but a sheet of snow. I can only imagine with everything freezing over tonight and this snow coming on top of it... We are going to be crippled for awhile.

There is talk about another possible storm next week as well. I am looking forward to the end up this winter. I am going to FL in two weeks, hopefully it will be better there.

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
i would move, here in ky its not so bad man yall can come down we got power no one needs to be in a house with no heat or nothing working

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Being essential personnel for my job, it was an adventure driving into work this weekend. Wednesday night is my "friday" so that should be interesting. Thank you Ford for my reliable '09 F150.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
This means I am obligated to do my neighbor's sidewalk again with my snow blower dammit! JK, I don't mind. I've had enough of the snow. I was able to pile snow so high I was able to rest my beverage on snow while we were sitting in the hot tub.

*TK*

COBRO
Established Member
Perfect Snowboard weather! This is the best winter we have had in a long time… Mother nature keep it coming!

Users who are viewing this thread