So apparently a cure for cancer has been found.... a long time ago

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
The problem is they dont want 99-100% of people to be cured or live,we would overrun the population,they can do it im sure with all the money and guys like this can find the cure, they just wont "fda" approve it for in the usa, look @ china they like population control they are only allowed to have 2 kids now 1 boy and 1 girl.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Pretty amazing stuff. My Uncle just died last Thursday from small cell lung cancer and I wish the family had know about Dr. Burzynksi.

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
One day the morally right people will be in charge and we shall all benefit. For now we have to deal with powerful corrupt people and their greed.

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
Actually I think it's more to the point that if they have a cure then they can't feed people 50 medicines for years and years, can't make money that way.

yes sir you are correct. hell we cant even "cure" the common cold, but we can treat the symptoms for a fair price. there is no money in the cure, only in the treatments.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Should watch this all for those who are wondering, very interesting topic. Plus people like that father in the beginning deserve to be heard, considering what they've gone though. Very sad.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Before you all get too cranked up over this report, remember that you're hearing only the facts the story tellers which to be heard.

Consider for example: Stanislaw Burzynski and "Antineoplastons"

And for what it's worth I know more than one M.D. who has died of cancer. Another (my ex wife) who went through entirely normal Chemotherapy. And so on and so on.

balls

Established Member
i've been on these forums for a while, i dont post too much but im on here just about everyday. i saw a video about this doctor not too long ago somewhere online. i'm not quite sure what to think, given what we've grown to know(or have been told) about cancer and its temporary fixes and seldom miracles... but had i found out about this type of treatment before december of 2009, i would have brought it up when it mattered. my step father, who was as active and health conscious as they come lost his battle with cancer, far too soon. he was only 49, and next to my father, was the absolute greatest man i've ever known. i would have at least mentioned it in private to him and my mother. like i said, video's like this give us hope that one day we might be able to fix all the wrong that cancer brings. as i sit and watch this video, i can't help but wonder, what if....

and it boggles my mind that some people don't understand that there are people out there(like myself) that find slight hope in studies and treatments like in this video. i'll keep tuned in to this thread....

Users who are viewing this thread