So frickin glad that i didn't drive my truck to work!!!!

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Better power, ride, interior, stereo, sound deadening, appearance....

Same 5.4L 3 valve engine, same frame, same base suspension and air suspension setups on both the Expy and the Navi. If one had the 4.6 or non air suspension then okay, I could see that.

Interior would fall under style or appearance. That is still the same as any sister car from the same platform. Expy/Navi, Explorer/Mountaineer, Escalade/Tahoe, TownCar/Crown Vic, TransAM/Camaro, Etc. They all have similar interiors but they are styled differently. Look at the interior of a Lincoln LS and a Ford T Bird or Jaguar S type. They are almost identical in each car.

That leaves stereo and sound deadening, bigger wheels and other shit like that.

snakecharmer

Established Member
I would seriously hope that is enough to get DMV to yank his license. If you are to the point you can't tell the difference between the gas and the brake, you do not need to be behind the wheel.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Dude....I think i know where this happened. That area of NoVa ive been to before but not in awhile....the crazy things that happen at dealerships man. People would be surprised at some of the stories i could tell lol.

Nino S

Established Member
haha damn that sucks!! what part of NOVA are you in? I thought Cherner's body shop was right outside of Tysons, like Vienna/Chantilly area??

blacksrt

Established Member
I hate old people driving. Some old fart at the gas station just pulled up and bumped my car while i was filling up the other day. I said, "Sir, you just hit my car." This mother ****er said no I didn't and proceeded to shooe me away with his hand.... I am not going to go into detail on what happened thereafter but I don't think I could have gotten any more pissed off.....

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
well since you asked, i figured it would cost about half that.

25k for a BRAND NEW FULLY LOADED LINCOLN?!?!?.....lol- So a new GT500 should cost what about 16k? Hey- maybe you think a new Fusion should be around 7k right?

What alternate universe are you from anway? :lol:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Ha! i can see it now. the newest dealership sales tactic

"unfortunely one of potential customers totalled your vehicle, the good news is we could get you into a newer vehicle for little to nothing out of pocket! how does that sound?"

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread