So how do YOU feel about concave wheels? *CHEVY WARNING*

NV Forged

Alright guys you've been requesting to see our quality and finished product on a car.

Here it is, I know it's a CHEVY and some of you guys might not approve but I'm sure there's a little bit of chevy in all of us :thumbsup:

Though these are 22's we're making an attempt to have them available in 20's for S197 cars.

Contact us for sizing information and fitments.

photo2-2.jpg

photo7-1.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo4-2.jpg

photo241-1.jpg

That's all the pics I have for now unfortunately but lemme know what you guys think :beer:

Toplesss

Established Member
Honestly the ONLY new Camaro Ive seen that I would drive. I think they look awesome. I cant believe how that car makes a 22 look right at home. :beer:

NV Forged

Thanks guys :beer:

As far as GTOs go we cannot provide concave wheels for them as we don't have the clearance for it.

Also guys I keep forgetting to mention this, all of our wheels are tested by a software we have to ensure there are no weak points in our designs.

If there are any issues the software makes us aware of the area that might possibly fail and we will go ahead and add more material wherever is need to make sure we have no cracking or breaking issues.

Just thought I'd make sure I get that out there for you guys :beer:

NV Forged

We can definitely work something out for a Lexus, we're actually doing concaves on a SC300 currently with a 2JZ-GTE swap, V161, AEM standalone etc... should be interesting when it's done :rockon:

Which model Lexus do you own?

They look great. Any fitments for Lexus? You might be able to steal my business from Vossen ;)

Predatorbird

Established Member
I would probably classify those as a deep dish concave wheel. I've never seen a design like that before, which surprisingly came out nice. I think there are only a few cars that can pull off those wheels though.

Is there a jack point right there on the new Camaro? It looks like it's being raised by the body. :??:

NV Forged

Thanks for the compliment & lol yes as scary as it looks there is a jacking point there :thumbsup:

I would probably classify those as a deep dish concave wheel. I've never seen a design like that before, which surprisingly came out nice. I think there are only a few cars that can pull off those wheels though.

Is there a jack point right there on the new Camaro? It looks like it's being raised by the body. :??:

Users who are viewing this thread