So, I got a little bored yesterday...

lodhammerdin

WHPLD03
Established Member
And decided that I wanted to get a tattoo. So I spent like 5 hours thinking of what I wanted to get and making sure that I couldnt find the same thing anywhere out there and I settled on this. Took about 3 hours for the whole this to get done and it looks amazing! Let me know what you guys think. It's on my left inside forearm.

100_0694.jpg

100_0697.jpg

This is the wifes. She drew it while she was waiting on me and so I told her to just get it, lol.

100_0698.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
You got those yesterday? Man I have a tatoo, but that is a bold move....

I hope it is the picture, because the letters don't appear to be straight at all.

LoudToy948

Ford Family
Established Member
Ironic, I have been thinking about getting this same tattoo for a long time, except without the letters. I was planning on the back of my calf though. I like it. Kinda keeps you in the cobra world forever now too.:rockon:

stangaholic280

Established Member
Looks sweet. I don't think I have the cahones to do it myself, but it does look nice!

I was actually looking at the tatoo thread on here last night lol. It's in the media forums, you should check it out and post yours there. There are a LOT of people with cobra tats.

Last edited:

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
the cobra one is what i want one my calf i just havent done it yet :rockon:

i want it without the svt cobra under it though

both are very nice though congrats :rockon:

SVT GI

Established Member
Looks great man!

Here's mine from a little over a year ago. Damn hair on my arm throws off the detail, the cobra IS really detailed.

SVT.jpg

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
damn nice, been thinking about getting the snake on my upper arm, tatoo guy said he had some ink that looks kinda like crome !!!

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Are you guys serious about tatooing CAR LOGOS on your body??

Man the world has changed. Certainly not my cup of tea.

stangaholic280

Established Member

Just curious, what did the world used to be like? Probably wouldn't get one myself, but I don't think getting a snake tattooed on your arm is that far fetched. They say tattoos are supposed to be personal and represent you, I'd say these meet the criteria.

Besides...I'm sure they'll have some great stories to tell when their grand kids ask them why they have a snake on their arm one day. Hehe.

sc98cbra

Established Member

Good looking Females run around America with Sleeve Tattoo's.... That is wack. Not tattooing a cell-phone sized logo of a personal-passion on your arm

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
Ive been a cobra fan my whole life, When I own a 93 and a 00R I think ill get the calf tattoo of it

i think just in general the cobra emblem looks soooo badass!

OP , tattoo looks great, I wouldnt get it in a visible area for employment purposes but It looks good on you!

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
mine is on my calf. At least I'm not the only one lol. had the mustang first from a few years ago and as a gift, the firlfriend paid to have the snake put behind it. sorry for the big size in the 2nd pic.

Last edited:

lodhammerdin

WHPLD03
Established Member
Looks sweet. I don't think I have the cahones to do it myself, but it does look nice!

LOL! Thanks.

I was actually looking at the tatoo thread on here last night lol. It's in the media forums, you should check it out and post yours there. There are a LOT of people with cobra tats.

Post up a permilink or pm me with the thread.

You got those yesterday? Man I have a tatoo, but that is a bold move....

I hope it is the picture, because the letters don't appear to be straight at all.

Yeah, its the pic cuz it kinda wraps around my writs and I was trying to get the whole thing to be visable.

the cobra one is what i want one my calf i just havent done it yet :rockon:

i want it without the svt cobra under it though

both are very nice though congrats :rockon:

Thanks alot.

Well you can always get a viper I suppose.

lol, naw, I'm a ford guy, I bleed BLUE lol.

ehhhh i dont know if i will ALWAYS be into an svt cobra.....

I will be.

yeah im good. I hope these guys stay cobra fans their whole lives.

O, I will, trust me.

Just curious, what did the world used to be like? Probably wouldn't get one myself, but I don't think getting a snake tattooed on your arm is that far fetched. They say tattoos are supposed to be personal and represent you, I'd say these meet the criteria.

Besides...I'm sure they'll have some great stories to tell when their grand kids ask them why they have a snake on their arm one day. Hehe.

Thank you, exactly what I was gonna say.

Wow....... Gotta love the passion!

LOL, I DO!!!

Ive been a cobra fan my whole life, When I own a 93 and a 00R I think ill get the calf tattoo of it

i think just in general the cobra emblem looks soooo badass!

OP , tattoo looks great, I wouldnt get it in a visible area for employment purposes but It looks good on you!

Thanks dude, but the "visibility for employment" thing dont matter to me, I'm army and we wear long sleeves all dam day.

mine is on my calf. At least I'm not the only one lol. had the mustang first from a few years ago and as a gift, the firlfriend paid to have the snake put behind it. sorry for the big size in the 2nd pic.

looks awesome dude. I wanna get the horse on my right fore arm with the american flag wrapped in it falling off the back of it while the horse is trying to run away if you understand what I'm trying to say.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
My nephew has a ton of tats and his always look red and puffy the next day or so--yours looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread