So, I got a little bored yesterday...

hinds04

Established Member
I would have to think about a tat for more than a day but I like the idea of the cobra. It would have to be smaller and on the upper arm or shoulder blade though.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
looks awesome dude. I wanna get the horse on my right fore arm with the american flag wrapped in it falling off the back of it while the horse is trying to run away if you understand what I'm trying to say.

Thanks man, I see what your sayin' I say go for it. I think it's much better than people who get tats just for the hell of it and something that doesn't have meaning. I have plenty of tats that represent me for example Fire Dept tattoo, Italian flags, crosses, the Cobra, etc. And if you look close enough in the pic above you can see a tat on my inner ankle of Stewie Griffin lol

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I remember a tv commercial from a few years back of a football player gettin a detroit lions tat only to find out he just got traded....................
BUT.....tats are a personal thing if you like it then thats all that counts.
IMHO I would have went a little smaller but the work looks good.
Enjoy.
By the way the world is always gonna change.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I agree with Iron Terp about those doing this having a deep passion for the Terminator. I give them a lot of credit for that passion! My only question is what happens, say, 5 years from now if the person decided to go to the dark side. Never happen? But it surely has. LOL! Especially those moving from the Terminator to a Vette. So then you've got this big SVT snake tattoo and maybe now you're driving a Camaro. Or a Challenger. Or a Vette. Maybe the bigger question is how difficult is it to remove a tattoo? I guess they can do a laser treatment, right?

Users who are viewing this thread