So I got my haircut today

lokslikasolstic

Mrs. 203Cree
Established Member
I'm glad you included me in your sig pic :beer:

+1 That sig is pretty neat.

Anyway, my b/f found a girl that is really good, she doesn't leave any lines and always does just what he asks. I have never understood this, but for some reason it's really hard to find people that are good at cutting guys hair. Especially if they sport the military cut.

I lol'ed at the stick eye'n comment, they start young in your family huh? LMAO

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
I could not pull that off. I used to do a #2 and wore a hat all the time due to working outside.

Yeah, burns on the noggin are a bitch then starts the peeling.
I can't wear a hat anymore, they feel too weird.

:shrug: Black chicks like a white shaved guy as long as the head doesn't look like a rejected idaho russet.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
when I was still in the Marines had a korean lady cutting my hair one time and all I hear is the sound of to much hair being cut and her say "oops" as a large clump falls from my head. I looked at her and said "what do you mean, oops?"

needless to say I went to work mon looking like a recruit

even though I have been out nearly 4 years still get a med reg but I make sure its the same girl everytime. wish my girl would learn so I could save $10 every 2 weeks.

Last edited:

jrock817

The Sandman
Established Member
man i know how ya feel, i have this huge bald spot right in the center of my head from a pumpkin burn lol. everytime i go get a haircut i get a different lady and i tell them not to thin out my bangs because i have a bald spot. i tell them and they pause for a minute and are like, "so....um.....howd it happen"? wtf every time i have to explain the situation and it pisses me off. then i tell them what happened and they ask me again how i burnt my head on a pumpkin....I WAS SMELLING IT!!!!!!! DAMN JUST CUT MY HAIR BI*** lol

OMG i love you! that is the best FAIL story ever!

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
man i know how ya feel, i have this huge bald spot right in the center of my head from a pumpkin burn lol. everytime i go get a haircut i get a different lady and i tell them not to thin out my bangs because i have a bald spot. i tell them and they pause for a minute and are like, "so....um.....howd it happen"? wtf every time i have to explain the situation and it pisses me off. then i tell them what happened and they ask me again how i burnt my head on a pumpkin....I WAS SMELLING IT!!!!!!! DAMN JUST CUT MY HAIR BI*** lol

Wait wait wait. Slow down. bwahahahaha,

So how did it happen? It had a candle in it? Or are you talking about a pumpkin on a car?

I'm laughing at the situation, not at the fact that you have a bald spot btw.

Last edited:

youngone

I hate ugly people
Established Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::dw::dw:

SVT4ME

Established Member
I've had the same lady cut my hair for 4 years and she's never messed up. I ask for a dry cut and no jells and creams. And to the day shes never messed up. But i'd forgiver her if she did and keep going back to her.

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
I have women f*** my hair up all the time but there is no freakin way I could do it myself. I'm wearing a hat most the time anyways.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Wow, lots of you guys cut your own hair. I don't get a haircut to look at women at a salon, I go to get a haircut lol. Been going to the same barber shop for probably 10 years and getting it cut by the same 350lb dude. He usually does a pretty good job, but I never get it cut less than a week before a big event, just in case. Can't beat a good 5-10 minute haircut for $11.

Juruense

Banned
Back when I was in the guard I used to go to the old school barber shops where they shave above your ears with a straight razor. I can't find places like that any more :(

FutureCobraGuy

Established Member
I've had the same lady cut my hair for 4 years and she's never messed up. I ask for a dry cut and no jells and creams. And to the day shes never messed up. But i'd forgiver her if she did and keep going back to her.

I will continue to go back to mine too. She's good and I hate to try to find a new person. I'll just put sticky tabs right under my sideburns that say, "don't cut!"

Users who are viewing this thread