So I got my haircut today

FutureCobraGuy

Established Member
I have been getting my hair cut by the same woman for 4+ years...never made mistake and I always tip her good.
Went in today, my little boy went first. He took it like a champ for his second hair cut ever. he was stick eye'n her like crazy though :dw:
I went next. She got it all shaped up and looking SEXY (except for the gray hairs at age 25 :nonono: ). She then moves the sideburns...and cut them perfectly straight from the top of my ear before i realised what had just happened. I looked in the mirror and did a double take :dw: :uh oh:
Now some people can pull that look off, or prefer it, but I cannot and I have a HUGE speech to present to my department director and other big boys wednesday. I was already nervous as hell and now I look like a clown.
Let's hear some hair cut stories! Spill 'em!

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Everyone will now read this in Nelson's voice..

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

DrZacharyus

Banned
I have been getting my hair cut by the same woman for 4+ years...never made mistake and I always tip her good.
Went in today, my little boy went first. He took it like a champ for his second hair cut ever. he was stick eye'n her like crazy though :dw:
I went next. She got it all shaped up and looking SEXY (except for the gray hairs at age 25 :nonono: ). She then moves the sideburns...and cut them perfectly straight from the top of my ear before i realised what had just happened. I looked in the mirror and did a double take :dw: :uh oh:
Now some people can pull that look off, or prefer it, but I cannot and I have a HUGE speech to present to my department director and other big boys wednesday. I was already nervous as hell and now I look like a clown.
Let's hear some hair cut stories! Spill 'em!

I found your picture
KGhair.jpg

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I used to have pretty long hair, nothing major, but I grew it for like 8 months and I go to get my haircut and the woman is doing nothing right, so I just said, **** it and tell her to shave my head haha.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I have pretty long hair and I am getting tired of it. Anyone with cornrows or braids here? I am looking into those

blowby

Established Member
man i know how ya feel, i have this huge bald spot right in the center of my head from a pumpkin burn lol. everytime i go get a haircut i get a different lady and i tell them not to thin out my bangs because i have a bald spot. i tell them and they pause for a minute and are like, "so....um.....howd it happen"? wtf every time i have to explain the situation and it pisses me off. then i tell them what happened and they ask me again how i burnt my head on a pumpkin....I WAS SMELLING IT!!!!!!! DAMN JUST CUT MY HAIR BI*** lol

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I have pretty long hair and I am getting tired of it. Anyone with cornrows or braids here? I am looking into those

Do the cornrows with beads and little sparkly lights. You'd be the BOMB.

I've had good haircuts and bad ones. Overpriced ones and reasonable ones. Just got one today for $8.95 + tip for $15 out the door from a fine looking young lady with large taataa's and pretty feet. I'll be going back in a couple of weeks.

crazyj0n

Established Member
You have a speech infront of a bunch of dudes, and you think they will notice, or even care? lol

mvr

Established Member
i cut my hair every 10-14 days, 0 on the side and 3 on top. kinda hard to mess that up.

Stang Lover

Established Member
No woman is touching my hair with clippers again. I don't care how gorgeous she looks........................................... unless it has a happy ending! :banana:

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
I use to get my hair cut by a place that was pretty good (local nickname was titties-r-us). well i go in there and this fat bitch wanted to cut my mop. I'm like surrre, i hop into the chair and let do her thing. next thing i know im being stabbed in the back on the muiltple times. So i ask here to stop, nope she didnt. I told here to shave my head not stab me dammit!

JasonSnake

Established Member
I used to get my haircut at Super Cuts a while back. Only reason was because of this gorgeous Colombian cougar... Sure she was about 10 years older than me but I digged her. She gave me the most pleasurable scalp massage I've ever had when she washed my hair. She would take her time and rub her fingers through my scalp and would last about 10 minutes (I always tried to go on a slow night so I'd be the only customer). Unfortunately she disappeared soon after and I've been cutting my own hair since. :(

Users who are viewing this thread