So, I walk out to my car this morning, and wouldn't you know it...

Brian97vobra

Established Member
LMAO!!! Man i didn't know other people steal those things too. I remember back when i was like 10yrs old or so me and my friend would go around looking for cars with the chorme valve stem caps. We ended up collectiing well over a hundred of them! I don't know why we did it. But we just stored them in our bubble tape plastic containers.:lol: Then after that we moved on to car emblems. Our favorite was the cadillac hood emblem. But we collected quite a few of those too. Oh man i was a bad kid. :nonono: :lol:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
I went through this about 3 weeks ago. However, instead of missing valve stems, I had a nice key mark that spanned the entire length of my driver's door.

Needless to say, I got my pop to re-paint my hood, fender, door, and side mirrors. She looks good now.

SVT4ME

Established Member
Either way it sucks. Can't say anything has happened to my Cobra but I've had other cars broken into!

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
To me it's just the principle. It doesn't really matter how much it was.

I never went around and did this crap. To top it off, whoever did it just took ONE. One?

Anyhow, I should get my spin caps sometime this week.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Dude I'm just giving you a little warning. I'm coming for those rims!!:-D

One piece at a time eh?

:p

Little bastards!!!

What's funny is that back when I had my 99, someone took out one of my black plastic caps (stock ones) and replaced it with their own blue (cracked) cap.

I was laughing for a week on just how stupid someone could be.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
I wanted to make sure that was the right cap for the new installation.:-D Well at least they were kind enought to switch caps. Nothing like a polite thief.

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
Mine were stolen ONCE! Then I had one of the guys running the lathe at my machine shop make me some. The only difference is you need gloves to take em off now because they are razor sharp literally.

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Brilliant! Now when someone steals them, you just go to the emergency room and beat the hell out of the person whose thumbs are bleeding!

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
Originally posted by Intimidator
To me it's just the principle. It doesn't really matter how much it was.

I never went around and did this crap. To top it off, whoever did it just took ONE. One?

Anyhow, I should get my spin caps sometime this week.

He probably just needed one to replace the one that was stolen off his bicycle.....:D

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Originally posted by Rearpl8tsinsite
Mine were stolen ONCE! Then I had one of the guys running the lathe at my machine shop make me some. The only difference is you need gloves to take em off now because they are razor sharp literally.
I did a similar thing after having 1 too many 8-track tape decks stolen. (Yeah, a LONNNNG time ago)Taped razor blades all along the bottom of the unit so just the end of the blades were exposed. Using electrical tape, it was virtually invisible. Had the last laugh as the unit was pointed to the floor as if a pissed-off somebody kicked it, and there was blood everywhere in my car. Luckily it was a vinyl interior and the carpet was black. I cleaned it up in high spirits. Then when I went to report it, I was told something about the FBI, setting booby-traps, etc. Hey what the hell, I was just a stupid kid.:shrug:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by Rearpl8tsinsite
You could probably get sued for something like that, knowing friggin lawyers.

Intimidator

El Spanko!
Established Member
Originally posted by Brian97vobra
LMAO!!! Man i didn't know other people steal those things too. I remember back when i was like 10yrs old or so me and my friend would go around looking for cars with the chorme valve stem caps. We ended up collectiing well over a hundred of them! I don't know why we did it. But we just stored them in our bubble tape plastic containers.:lol: Then after that we moved on to car emblems. Our favorite was the cadillac hood emblem. But we collected quite a few of those too. Oh man i was a bad kid. :nonono: :lol:

There's a special place in hell for you my friend!

:p

ib6-ub9

Established Member
There's a special place in hell for you my friend!

AHAHAHA i was about to say the same thing, some bastard took all mine. Well i went to discont tire and got my drag radials mounted and they gave me new ones, what do you know not a week later THEY ARE ALL GONE AGAIN:cuss: . Im gonna woop someones ass:mj:

GoatDaddy

Originally posted by Intimidator
...some little :enter explicit word here: took one of my valve-stem caps.

:fm:

I went ahead and ordered some spin caps.

If there's one thing that REALLY annoys me is someone messing with my property.

ahh, the joys of having a garage...

j/k bro. that sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread