So i'll post my Dip pictures of the Mustang..

AtlantaGT500

Established Member
I am typically not a fan of plasti dip but I like that look on your car. It really goes with the flow so to speak.

nordy racer

Established Member
Looks awesome and that wheel setup is sick
Thanks. .the wheels do make the car.
Looks good man! I'm feelin it!
Thank you

looks pretty sick to me. and will protect your paint.
thanks, and you don't even have to wash the car anymore

thanks

I like that finish a lot; definitely something original you won't see on any other Mustang you might see.

How do you apply it evenly? I did my winter wheels on my car in black with a plasti-dip rattle can and it was tough to get an even application.
yes I haven't seen a Kona Blue like this before.. as for applying it, it was sprayed on with a air spray system.

Matte looks great on some colors, like the matte bright blue on the Lamborghini, but the Mustang blue is just a little too dark a blue to come off looking right.

But it does make the car look "tough".:thumbsup:
thanks man.

Definetly like it. Thought about doing a matte on my 2014. How hard was it and how much time did you put in it? Did you do it in a garage?
did it in two days in a garage.

Now I want to do mine, looks awesome frosted.
thanks. at night it looks gray and in the sun light the kona pops out.

Me, too! I love it. I didn't think I'd like it because I'm only a fan of certain dipped colors. THIS grabbed my attention. Well done!
thank you for the thumbs up.

Who did the dip? A guy I work with owns Dipfanatic in Fallston.
a guy in Joppatown did it for me.

Looks good!
thanks.

I am typically not a fan of plasti dip but I like that look on your car. It really goes with the flow so to speak.

thanks I starting to like it more. still miss the shiny parts of the car some times..

SBVERT03

Established Member
Looks good! I dig it, but I think I would really start to miss that shiny Kona blue after a while.

nordy racer

Established Member
I like it! if you feel like doing a different color feel free to use my car:D :banana: I'm about to dip my Shelby wheels.

hahaha you know its about 300 bucks to do a car..
Looks good! I dig it, but I think I would really start to miss that shiny Kona blue after a while.

yea I think by fall time it will be off. I do miss having to put on sunglasses to look at my shiny Kona blue
looks ok.
thanks

mavisky

Established Member
I'm a fan of dip, i just think that the flat killed the color. Buddy of mine did this on his yellow MR-S and it looked amazing, maybe it's just the lighting, neither of these photos really show off the paint in a favorable light, but I'd vote for a peel and color change personally.

Stray

SVT Wannabe
Established Member
How did you run a 10.94 on April 28, 2014? You went into the future?
bttf_fire_trails.jpg

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Love looking at your car when I go to rev auto. This matte clear looks good on kona but idk if I could say the same about it on any other color

Users who are viewing this thread