so, new project

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
since I have pretty much neglected my truck for the longest time, yesterday I decided to start something new and labor intensive. lol

My bf helped me and we spent a good 4 hours on one, hopefully we will finish this week and pics will be up on the actual truck not on jackstands. Still needs the final polish but overall, for a garage project, not too bad.

2gskfht.jpg

35ku0qg.jpg

2wovxom.jpg

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
it's just something i felt like doing at the moment. I was contemplating bronze for a while or gold (we were just looking for bikes and really liked this)
22290d1218728169-next-bike-thread-triumph_daytona_675.jpg

but decided it would look way too wrong on the truck

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
LMAO, uhm no. I couldn't quite get chris to buy off on the idea. I still however want my hot pink ghost flames. Like i said, itd be fun to see the look on people's faces. At the track, pink helmet, pink ghost flames, hello kitty exhaust tips - - just imagine it. :lol:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
LMAO, uhm no. I couldn't quite get chris to buy off on the idea. I still however want my hot pink ghost flames. Like i said, itd be fun to see the look on people's faces. At the track, pink helmet, pink ghost flames, hello kitty exhaust tips - - just imagine it. :lol:

yeah id ****ing laugh if i saw it...and im your damned friend lol

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
HAH!

We match!!!

Well at least we had the same idea.......I just haven't had time yet.

Dropped.jpg

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Lol, whose truck is that? Yeah painting the outer section is a pain in the behind. I have my mom to thank for though for art classes. LOL

The drop is something I plan to do as well, just haven't had the time either.

HAH!

We match!!!

Well at least we had the same idea.......I just haven't had time yet.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
Wow, that looks great! I'm a huge fan of the black and red theme myself... Great job!

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
I know what you mean, its hard to get motivated between work, studying and keeping the house and garage clean. It's all worth it though once you see the final product.

The painting thing isnt so hard, its the pinstriping. If i had to do it over again, I probably wouldve bought one of those vinyl stickers instead as my bf had suggested. I just dont know how those would hold up...

I've been wanting to do this for sooo long just never had the motivation. Looks sicks! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread