so, new project

apentivolpi

AlexFreestyle
Established Member
I like the way that came out great job!!!!!!! Ok how much do you charge LOL your did really nice work!!!!!

vmorel1

Established Member
Those came out sick...the red centers might not be everybody's preference but hey if you like them then thats all that matters.

Quick question: What paint did you use to do them?

I'm actually thinking about doing mine soon. I wanted to get them powdercoated but can't seem to get enough money set aside to get them done.

vmorel1

Established Member
Thanks Derek, yeah I've been reading all up on the duplicolor and I'm not sure it will give me a glossy enough finish like I'm hoping for. I actually went ahead and ordered some VHT glossy black wheel paint because I figured if I don't like it, I can just go to autozone or pepboys and pick up the duplicolor.

Anyone have any experience with the VHT wheel paint?

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
I used the duplicolor wheel paint from Autozone. Basically just like how its done in Rob's (203Cree) how-to. Primer, Paint and Clearcoat. Bondo really helps too, its unbelievable how new the wheels look. One was curb rashed to hell and now its smooth like a baby's butt. Just takes a lot of time to clean all the dirt off, the brake dust and sanding every single imperfection.

Those came out sick...the red centers might not be everybody's preference but hey if you like them then thats all that matters.

Quick question: What paint did you use to do them?

I'm actually thinking about doing mine soon. I wanted to get them powdercoated but can't seem to get enough money set aside to get them done.

Users who are viewing this thread