so we got a new blower

stangfreak

Established Member
I'm curious what kind of pricing they offer for the new blower. This thing might be a hit. One thing I love about my kb is lower intake plate. So pulling my blower off for anything like injectors, valve covers, etc doesn't require taking off the entire lower intake and intercooler. 6 bolts and slide the blower off.

yea thats a great feature on the kenne bells. Im pretty sure I can get a pricing tomorrow. Joe the owner of mustang magic is tight with kb. His snakebite video went viral lol.

The 2.8 mammoth is still a great blower. My buddy made 744rwhp through a 4r70w and stage 2 cams with a stock motor and stock heads.

ctgreddy

Established Member
I have no intentions of swapping blowers, just curious what they'll be going for is all.

gabe1530

Banned
Stangfreak, you should get it. I know you don't want to be the guinea pig but someone's got to do it :D

stangfreak

Established Member
Stangfreak, you should get it. I know you don't want to be the guinea pig but someone's got to do it :D

lol I need to sell my 2.9 first. The 2.9 whipple is the best twinscrew Iv owned to date. whipple nailed it. Im a bit hesitant because back in 05 when the 2.4 kb came out, the first buyers who bought them, me lol, were having issues with them. I spoke to jim bell personally, the owner, and he offered to give me a 2.2kb instead. I called mustang magic today he told me to call tomorrow. we'll see maybe I will pull the trigger. I went through so many twinscrew swaps its crazy.

I may do cams as well like my buddy aj when he did the mammoth

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
lol I need to sell my 2.9 first. The 2.9 whipple is the best twinscrew Iv owned to date. whipple nailed it. Im a bit hesitant because back in 05 when the 2.4 kb came out, the first buyers who bought them, me lol, were having issues with them. I spoke to jim bell personally, the owner, and he offered to give me a 2.2kb instead. I called mustang magic today he told me to call tomorrow. we'll see maybe I will pull the trigger. I went through so many twinscrew swaps its crazy.

I may do cams as well like my buddy aj when he did the mammoth

Are you going to up the boost or jump to e85? I'd think you're close to being maxed out on gas aren't you?

Users who are viewing this thread