So, what's it like to daily drive 1,000HP?

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Thanks! I knew the title would rustle a couple jimmies, but man.

I mean, 937 crank which is what everybody is measuring for those silly ‘I have a 1,000HP car’ videos. Also, sorry if my startup channel and equipment isn’t up to TDIB/1320/TRC standards.

Guys, please read the video title carefully. Classify it as clickbait if you need to, but I explicitly state that I don’t know what it’s like to own a 1,000HP car, although I’m not far off either.

The title is meant to grab attention, that’s all.
nah bro the guys with legit 1000 plus hp cars made it wheel. im one of them and my car is just over that 1000 whp mark. not one idiot actually says his car makes 1000 plus flywheel hp.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Slow but cool

Oh yeah? Wanna line that Boss up right quick? Lol

BTW, I need to review your car sir.

nah bro the guys with legit 1000 plus hp cars made it wheel. im one of them and my car is just over that 1000 whp mark. not one idiot actually says his car makes 1000 plus flywheel hp.

I get it, I agree they do. But you're 100% wrong. A quick YouTube search will show a couple videos of '1,000HP cars' where they make less. The one below is one of the first results for "1000hp car." And they're a fairly big channel.

So just to set the record straight; If someone can point out where I claim to make 1,000HP, I will make a follow up video apologizing for the blatant lie. Until then, the video title and information inside the video is truthful and relevant.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Yes what he said, only factory cars quote crank hp bro

Wrong, as proven above. Several results on YouTube. But again, where did I say I made 1,000HP? That's what everybody here is completely missing. I never said I did.

FJohnny

Established Member
How do so many threads end up discussing the OP's wiener?

Nice setup, OP. Impressive as hell. You and @gimme11s might have to square off. Video that!

When watching your video the road/car noise levels were close to your voice levels. Would mounting your go pro closer to you allow more voice and less road?

Good luck with your video career. Hope it takes off. Titles are meant to gather interest and yours works. No lies spotted, either, so nicely done.

All the best to you.

Kiohtee

Established Member
How do so many threads end up discussing the OP's wiener?

Nice setup, OP. Impressive as hell. You and @gimme11s might have to square off. Video that!

When watching your video the road/car noise levels were close to your voice levels. Would mounting your go pro closer to you allow more voice and less road?

Good luck with your video career. Hope it takes off. Titles are meant to gather interest and yours works. No lies spotted, either, so nicely done.

All the best to you.

Thanks FJohnny! I'm working on a setup to help with different angles and audio levels. Mainly adding another GoPro and an external mic to the gear. We'll see how that works out in another week.

$100 PayPal to the first person who can point out where I claim to have 1,000HP and/or how my video is clickbait. $100. It's time to see if all you butthurt, ball busting killjoys can put your money where your tears are.

Last edited:

Kiohtee

Established Member
Thumbs down, didn't even click the video. I hate the trend of these click bait titles.

It's almost as bad as people having diarrhea of the mouth. I've issued a $100 reward to whoever can point out where I lied or was misleading/clickbaiting the title. Guess you're not up for that though huh?

gt347mustang

Established Member
It's almost as bad as people having diarrhea of the mouth. I've issued a $100 reward to whoever can point out where I lied or was misleading/clickbaiting the title. Guess you're not up for that though huh?

Your title says word for word:
Insinuating that you're going to show a video of what it's like to daily drive a 1000HP car. Pm me for my PayPal address, I'll take the $100.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Your title says word for word:
Insinuating that you're going to show a video of what it's like to daily drive a 1000HP car. Pm me for my PayPal address, I'll take the $100.

And before you even get into the video, it says, word for word; "Well, I Don't Know." The title of the video is even worded EXACTLY like that. Sorry that you and others can't comprehend that "I don't know" means, well, I don't know. And why don't I know? Because my car DOESN'T make 1,000HP.

gt347mustang

Established Member
And before you even get into the video, it says, word for word; "Well, I Don't Know." The title of the video is even worded EXACTLY like that. Sorry that you and others can't comprehend that "I don't know" means, well, I don't know. And why don't I know? Because my car DOESN'T make 1,000HP.

Make sure to PayPal as a gift so I get the full $100.

Kiohtee

Established Member
Make sure to PayPal as a gift so I get the full $100.

I'm not PayPal'ing you shit (how's that for clickbait) as you haven't proven where the lie/dishonesty was. I can't help you interpret things like a libtard and you let your feelings interfere. I can't believe how much such a simple, harmless video is cramping so many vaginas! LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread