SoCal car club

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Not to sound like an ass but do u San Diego people not talk or something?? Because I'm always seeing a bunch of posts from San Diego guys saying I wish that or wish this. Why is that??

MachR1

Terminated Mach
Established Member
Not to sound like an ass but do u San Diego people not talk or something?? Because I'm always seeing a bunch of posts from San Diego guys saying I wish that or wish this. Why is that??

I was just thinking the same thing lol. I won't be back in SD until June and would like to meet up with a bunch of mustang owners and cruise around. Where do the svtp cars meet up?

...I just want some friends :beer: haha

Ford1288

Established Member
San Diego mustang scene is weird. We all say we want to hang out but then we never do. I have been ditched multiple times when trying to set something up. Hobby just isn't that strong here imo.

MachR1

Terminated Mach
Established Member
San Diego mustang scene is weird. We all say we want to hang out but then we never do. I have been ditched multiple times when trying to set something up. Hobby just isn't that strong here imo.

Ill start a thread once I get back and see about getting some people together. You can count on that.

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
I've talked to Napoleon, the vp from
Sd stangs club and they have meets every Tuesday in Chula Vista and random ones if people are having the itch to get out.
I'm in sd doing what I can, but please hit me up if you would like to join in for the meets

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
I'd like to meet up more...Don't really have any desire to be in a CC though. I hit 'the dale' every now and again. Been to the Sonic's on Lemon 2-3 times. First time i couldn't believe how many ppl showed. Then the next two times nobody but hondas.

Brute

Established Member
I've talked to Napoleon, the vp from
Sd stangs club and they have meets every Tuesday in Chula Vista and random ones if people are having the itch to get out.
I'm in sd doing what I can, but please hit me up if you would like to join in for the meets

Hi Benz Tech. Where does the group meet in Chula Vista, and what time please? I tried to look for information on
http://www.sdstangs.net/forums/index.php but the web page was not operating. Thanks.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Am in the San Diego area as well i agree with PAUL... Wait till i get my car back up and running and we should start meeting up at least once a week :D I love seeing other SVTs or Mustang in my year group and learning something new :D

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
I am down for a svtperformance meet of course.

As for the Chula Vista meet every Tuesday it's
At k Mart parking lot off h street

The forum is never used so they don't update it. They use the fb page called San Diego stangs. Like it on fb and they will sometimes post info but not much. If you really want to know what's going on contact the vp of the club named Napoleon. He has a sick 67 mustang. There is a meet up / cruise April 5th for his bday and I think the info is on the fb page.

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
I am in Simi Valley. I would be interested in a car club. Not much goes on around here. I could meet on the weekends, but I would like it to be close. Some where between where I live and maybe Northridge.

There used to be a group that got together at "Stars" restaurant on Sherman Way and Mason, its either Winnetka or Reseda. I think they are "Lethal Stangs".

Nick01cobra

Established Member
:lol: good luck with that.

no offense

there's a simi mustang meet all the time isnt there? you can hang out with a bunch of old
folks in their stock 64 coupes and 05 V6s lol
:thumbsup:

actually i think there is a stang club out in ventura area. but if you want to hang with
cobras, the svtp group is where its at :burnout:

Yeah I know it sucks here in Simi Valley. I might have to meet up with you guys sometime. I only have weekends off.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I am in Simi Valley. I would be interested in a car club. Not much goes on around here. I could meet on the weekends, but I would like it to be close. Some where between where I live and maybe Northridge.
:dw:
:lol: good luck with that.
no offense
there's a simi mustang meet all the time isnt there? you can hang out with a bunch of old folks in their stock 64 coupes and 05 V6s lol :thumbsup:
actually i think there is a stang club out in ventura area. but if you want to hang with cobras, the svtp group is where its at :burnout:
Pretty much this. It's been about 10-12 years since I last saw a Mustang car club around my area. They're mostly scattered like roaches, including 5.0's :(
You started something with the San Diago guys :uh oh:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
:dw:

Pretty much this. It's been about 10-12 years since I last saw a Mustang car club around my area. They're mostly scattered like roaches, including 5.0's :(

You started something with the San Diago guys :uh oh:

It's ok I wanted to. Anything to bring my mustang brothers together lol

01yellercobra

Established Member

I used to do a lot of hang outs with SoCalStangs, but a lot of those guys moved, lost interest, sokd their stangs, or a combination. There was a weekly hang out in North County, but the ricers pretty much ruined that. Now it just seems like most of us don't have the time.

I've given up on meets. I have a couple friends I tend to hang out with. A few weeks ago we posted and only a couple made it out. One guy that showed up drives a Firebird.

Benz_tech

Kinda Lost
Established Member
I ended up not going because of prior plans I made that I forgot about. Heard from sd stangs that there were a lot of people and about 4 cobras there amongst all the other cars. Would have been fun and probably would have ditched my plans if a few of you guys were interested in my last minute invite. I'm about to roll into 24k miles so I need to make it worth it next time I head out, not hitting that milestone going out to get milk or sitting in traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread