Sold my Terminator today!

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
My vote is Boss 429 LOL............. Or with your current collection a 95R might be nice too and a better fit with your stable.........

A Boss 429 is lovely, but before my time so to speak. I like cars from my driving time as a teenager and later. Also, the 95R is a good performance machine, but I am not a fan of the looks. To me, it looks like every other white Mustang from the era. You really have to know your cars to spot differences between the 95R and non-R Cobras/Mustangs. The interior looks rather plain to me as well. People that have driven them like them though. I just like a car that grabs your attention... the “wow” factor. My opinion of the 93R is not much different. The 00R definitely grabs your attention. It’s not subtle.

The new GT350Rs are nice, but they don’t share the same low-production numbers the 3 Cobra Rs had.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Good question Bob. I have 2-3 spaces available in the garage and a pocket full of cash... we’ll see what comes along. If Ford releases a wicked Stang sometime next year, I may need one. I also have my eye on something slightly older. If a low-mile version pops up, I’ll pull the trigger.

1996 Mystic Cobra is my guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread