Sold my Trans Am, replaced with SB Cobra (slightly big pics)

Ephingahol

Gone to the dark side
Established Member
Congrats, man. Car looks in good shape and to find an untouched one is amazing! Now get to modding! Drop + polished or hypercoat 18s would look tits!

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
That thing is nice. Amazing you found one in stock condition. As for drive train clunk, I get it out of my wimpy little GT too.

Cahill00SS

Established Member
looks liek you love right around my parents house, if you see a NBM SS out chase me down and we can have some fun.

r6bullet

Established Member
Cahill00SS said:
looks liek you love right around my parents house, if you see a NBM SS out chase me down and we can have some fun.

I have seen you around before, I think I have seen your car at your house a few times when I go to autozone.

Anyways thanks for the replies guys, and when I bought the car I was planing on doing all of the usual 03 cobra mods right away (CAI, Exhaust, Pulley, etc..) but as of right now this car is faster than my T/A so I think I will take it slow. I think I am going to do a catback and CAI soon though, stock exhaust on this thing is not loud enough. I am going to get all of the cooling mods done before the pulley, just having fun driving it right now. :rockon:

r6bullet

Established Member
PhLoBuS said:
nice! hows it feel compared to your T/A?

You know, the LT1 in the T/A had a lot more down low and with the 4.10 gears it felt faster around town. But when I put the throttle down on the cobra and watch the spedo climb I can tell it is much faster, this car pulls MUCH harder up top than my LT1. Just a differant powerband and feel all together. Loving the blower whine as well :D

5pointHo

Established Member
prochargedcobra said:
Drivetrain clunk?

yeah i hear it too. whenever i drive troys car and it does it i can see the hairs on the back of his neck raise. hahahaha. hes like, DONT LET OFF THE GAS PEDAL SO FAST ... its funny. apperantly if you ease on and off the gas it doesnt do it. :shrug:

r6bullet

Established Member
I just ordered a MGW shifter for it and will be looking into the diff bushings. If the diff bushings at least lessen the clunk I will be happy, I am not expecting the clunk to be gone. Thanks again guys

Users who are viewing this thread