Sold the 00R

b4409

Established Member
Well, I accepted the money so it's official: no more 00R for now. Of course, seller's remorse is present even before the transporter arrives. :shrug:

I've met many of you guys at the track and had a great time. :beer: Of course, you won't get rid of me entirely; I fully intend to continue to play with race cars and mustangs at the track and enjoy. At least as long as my wife will let me.

I will offer one thought for anyone considering buying a 2000 Cobra R: do it! And take it to the track! The car (s) - I've owned two so far - is great. Reliable, fun, all the right sounds, cool, rare, easy to service, and almost affordable. What a great experience.

Cheers,

Bruce B

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Bruce:

Sorry for the departure you had to make with the R. The story truly brings a tear to my eye.

But there is No Doubt, we'll be seeing you at the track again sometime! :thumbsup:

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
Guess I'll just have to chase you around while you're driving one of Burnett's cars! :shrug:
At least we will still get to see each other often at NASA events.... including Eric's parties!:beer:

b4409

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Bruce:

Sorry for the departure you had to make with the R. The story truly brings a tear to my eye.

But there is No Doubt, we'll be seeing you at the track again sometime! :thumbsup:

I know Bruce, but she had to go for a good cause ;-)

The FGT will hit the track on Monday at Autobahn. Hope she's worth keeping :D

Guess I'll just have to chase you around while you're driving one of Burnett's cars!
At least we will still get to see each other often at NASA events.... including Eric's parties!

Absolutely! I'm at Mid-Ohio for the rest of the season in the CMC car. The AI car is great . . . when it runs.

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
b4409 said:
I'm at Mid-Ohio for the rest of the season in the CMC car. The AI car is great . . . when it runs.

I won't be doing any Mid-O events this year. The Glen and MAM are my long hauls for 07. Any chance you may do NASA Autobahn in July?

b4409

Established Member
Flying Fred said:
I won't be doing any Mid-O events this year. The Glen and MAM are my long hauls for 07. Any chance you may do NASA Autobahn in July?

The Glen - that's the one I should be doing with you guys. That will be a great time, I'm sure. I think I'll plan on Autobahn too - it's too close to home to miss. See you there Fred.

Bruce B

Users who are viewing this thread