Sold the 03 today

03Silver10th

Established Member
:cryying: Had to - planning for med school and needed something less expensive and more family oriented. I just keep telling myself it will all work out 10 years from now! :cryying:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Sometimes ya got to do what ya got to do. How long did you get to have fun with it? How's the market, did it move pretty quick and did you get what you wanted for it?

03Silver10th

Established Member
I purchased it almost 2 years ago to the day. The car was immaculate. Only 8300 miles on it. A Steeda CAI and triax were the only mods. Only I drove it, and not very often. Everything was basically new. I sold it to a friend for 27500.00. I could have squeezed another grand out of him, but I like the dude. I know of another who recently sold his black 10th with a few more mods(chip, exhaust, pulley) for 29500.00. The market is good here - if you have a buyer who knows what they are looking at.

dezracer

Yea,yea,yea....I sold my 99 for similar reasons and that lasted about 1 month until i came across an 04 for below sticker and with a $3500 rebate.All the sudden I was back in the game. Same thing will prolly happen to you with an 07 GT500 :D Now...doesnt that make you feel better?

BlackSabbath

Established Member
You made the right decision. Good luck with medical school. There will be plenty of opportunities to get back in the game after you graduate, especially on a doctors salary.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
I have been considering selling mine as well. Between gas prices and the huge payment/insurance it is a killer to own.

Will

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry to hear you let her go, but I've been there and done that. Sometimes there are bigger priorities. Best of luck with med school. You're got years ahead of you. Plenty of time for future muscle cars. :)

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
never fun when reality interferes with your fun, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do :) good luck with med school!

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
drkchk03svt said:
I have been considering selling mine as well. Between gas prices and the huge payment/insurance it is a killer to own.

Will

I am averaging between 17 and 20 MPG in mixed city driving (depending on how hard I drive it between fill ups). Funny thing is - I had to pay the damn gas guzzler tax on this car, and it gets better gas milage than any other car I own (04 Expedition and 97 F-150). Right now, it's the cheapest car for me to drive - and the funnest.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread