sold the cobra , bought a truck

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
havnt been on in a while , wanted to post pics of my new truck.
first truck/suv iv owned and it took some time to get used to it but i really like it. its got over 400 hp so it moves somewhat decently and is beyond comfortable. its like a house inside lol. not going to lie i miss my cobra every day , and cant wait to get another sports car ( saving for a gtr or 2014 cobra/gt500)

let me know what you think , and any sugestions you have!

1-11.jpg

2-7.jpg

3-6.jpg

4-3.jpg

nyjetsfan4lif3

Established Member
You work in construction/materials?

I see quite the stockpile of RCP in that last pic.

No i actually got that pic from google , didnt have any interior shots on my phone and that one is identical to mine. I actually work on an island off shore the coast of florida.

Thanks for the compliments :rolling:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No Cobra for sure, but that's a nice truck. I know a local guy who has one (black). He likes it a lot. But....he also has a couple of Vettes to play around with. :)

makevelie187

Established Member
awesome truck!!, whatever you do don't make it look ghetto at all or to blingy, they already have the bling effect especially with the grill, to much and its tacky and looks ghetto. I used to be one to want huge rims on them, while i feel if you don't go with the best ones like 6000$ rims that stand out everyone else has those cheap ones on it and looks ghetto once again. I'd tint the windows if you already haven't and a nice exhaust and leave it, stock looks great.

I always see them with 26' cheap rims and they all end up looking the same, and when i do come across one with some Ashanti rims or iforged of that sort, WOW you can really tell the difference of the truck and how it stands out from others.

Users who are viewing this thread