Sold the Cobra!!

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
Well Last night the new owner picked up my Cobra....It's definitely going to a really good owner who will take good care of her. I'm REALLY going to miss the SN95's :(.....I'm checking out a vibrant red 93 Cobra a few blocks from me tomm Hopefully it checks out and I'll be the owner of a 93 Cobra.....I'll be on the forums all the time I'm not going to disappear. Hope everyone is doing well :beer:

TFStang

Established Member
Congrats on the sale! Don't worry, I'm sure there's another Cobra out there with your name on it.

My94GT

Established Member
congrats good luck with the 93 they are nice cars that are well sought after. my buddies got a teal one with like 20k miles, never seen rain or snow. when he breaks it out this summer ill have to get pics the cars imacculent.

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
Well the thing is I always wanted a 93 Cobra ever since I was young....I just loved the way they looked with the rims and body kit. So my friend is selling his cheap because he's looking to buy a house and I figured fu(k it I'm going to look at it tonight lol.

Venom351R

Established Member
The 93 Cobra is awesome, they didn't make very many of them. Id like to have one some day just to have it. Un modded and in excellent condition.

JasonSnake

Established Member
congrats. I know my big brother wants one badly after having to sell his 88gt for personal reasons. I personally would have stuck with the 95, I know this cause I used to have an 89 notchback and two '95 GT's.

Users who are viewing this thread