Sold the Cobra :(

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
You sold your cobra for the most common truck on the road?:shrug:

+1, but maybe it's more practical for the op. Because of where I live, I'll never buy anything new for a dd. The salt used for the roads kill vehicles. I'll keep driving my rusty 98 f150 with 55k miles on it.

realaxed83

Established Member
Awesome truck, the white looks great. I have had my 11' fx4 eco for over a year and 20k miles now and I still love it! Good luck with your new ride.

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
Thanks guys!

Thew cobra went to a good home. It will continue its life as a garaged toy and be taken good care of.

:beer:

I absolutely LOVE this truck. Hands down the nicest vehicle I have ever owned:rolling:

THAT TRUCK IS BEAUTIFUL I WANT ONE TOO.. NOW ALL YOU NEED IS A FOX ON A TRAILER BEHIND IT...LOL GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW RIDE :beer:

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Congrats on your truck...It looks great...The interior is very impressive....

I was watching the posts on the sale of your Cobra and was hoping they all would fall through....LoL....

Congrats..

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Loving that will wear off the first friday night you're sitting at a red light and a Vette pulls up and you think to yourself that you don't have shit anymore. Lol, PS do you still have those GSD3s??

TermiInJax

Established Member
I did the exact same thing with my Cobra for the exact same truck last year. I havent regretted at all and will return to the seen with an '11 Coyote sporting a 67mm in 2 years. Now its time for you to get a CAI and a tune!

p.s. Why you no bluetooth audio?

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Beautiful Truck!!!! One small touch I would add is blacking out the rear wheelwells with undercoating or bed liner.

Sapperstang

Established Member
Why is the four door model so popular? You lose so much bed space it seems. I see them literally everywhere.

04RiceEater

Established Member
It is a very nice truck. I have had two cobras and sold them both and will never do it again. The next one I get will only be sold in order to buy a C6Z!

SOCOMech

Established Member
Beautiful Truck!!!! One small touch I would add is blacking out the rear wheelwells with undercoating or bed liner.

Very true. I had the rear fender wells on my white Raptor sprayed when I did the Line-X bedliner and it looked great and stayed that way.

Why is the four door model so popular? You lose so much bed space it seems. I see them literally everywhere.

How many doors it has makes no difference on the bed length....you can get the 5.5ft or 6ft bed on the crew cab......but the 6ft bed on a crew cab looks goofy imo. 5.5ft works just fine for most.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Congrats on selling the cobra and picking up a sweet new truck Andy. Sorry I couldn't be the one to give the cobra a new home. That certainly is a great looking truck!

Users who are viewing this thread