Sold the Maro got an EVO X

tico915007

Established Member
Sold the 2010 Camaro ss back in November had just been using my truck 05 srt10 qc. Feb picked up a car for my wife 07 m35 and Mar got myself a 2008 EVO X GSR SSS.

Evo is wicked white with work xd-7 wheels 18x9.5 265's, CP-E Single Exhaust, K&N Drop in, Debadged, Tein Flex Coilovers, ACT 6 puck, Fidanza Flywheel.

Wife's M35 also had Tein Flex Coilovers Custum Dual Exhaust, Injen Cold air, HID Fogs, BBS LMR's 19x9.5 275 19x8 245

SRT10 has JMP Intake and Unleashed Performance Tune.

Last edited:

wjk

Established Member
Looking good, you really ought to lose the front license plate though. It looks hideous! I'm in Cali too and I've never got busted for not having one.

tico915007

Established Member
Very nice! The Infinity and the X are both sick. SS to Evo X is an upgrade for sure IMO.

I Liked the SS While I had it but there was a-lot I hated about it. Car is huge and has no interior space. Doors has two open position barely open and fully open which would hit the car next to you. Very heavy Car when I drive my dads automatic GrandSport Corvette it's hard to believe both cars have same motors. Also I'm 5'9" and car has bad visibility in the drivers seat and no visibility in the passenger seat

Pics right before I sold it
DSC_0044-1.jpg

DSC_0042-1.jpg

DSC_0033-1.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

tico915007

Established Member
Looking good, you really ought to lose the front license plate though. It looks hideous! I'm in Cali too and I've never got busted for not having one.

Wifes Car doesn't bother me and on the Evo it has giant holes in the bumper from factory plate holder, also I get shit all the time coming onto base with the truck even though i have FL plates on it

OHTHREESVT

I Whine
Established Member
Those fawkin wheels MAKE that car, holy shit I'm in awe. Only thing id fix is redo the dual exhaust, having two cutouts with one tip looks bad otherwise.. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:

Stevo151

Established Member
EVO X > SS good choice man! the evo looks real clean and i like the wifes ride, all rides look killer :rockon:

TakeAwayTheFear

Stabbing the Drama
Established Member
congrats man!!! evos own!!! lol i remember a few years back on this site, if you had an evo or any kind of car like it you were a ricer troll LOL!!!! now everyone is getting them!!!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Evo looks great, nice buy. I was expecting more from the interior of the Camaro though. For some reason I thought it looked better than that. Any interior shots of the Evo?

19935.slow

Established Member
Cars look great! But who the eff put a 6 puck in the evo? I guess if it's sprung it won't be bad, but damn, it doesn't need it.

Users who are viewing this thread