soldier rapes woman/kills her and family

taronis

Banned
JSnake said:
I am just an ordinary american citizen, no political motives here at all. Just a female allegedly being raped and 5 year old killed after witnessing it, absolutley disgusts me. Our government is taking it seriously, his fellow soldiers has gave the up info on him. He was a bad egg to begin with. Liberal? I dunno what that is....love the death penalty here. Every rapist/pedophile/child killer deserves a slow death at the end of a rope. Just because he wore our country's uniform at one time, doesnt give him a free pass.

GUILTY OR NOT, THE MASS MEDIA, HATERS OF ALL THINGS MILITARY/ WILL USE THIS TO IMPUGN THE ARMED FORCES. DON'T FEED THE LIBERTROLLS.

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
JSnake said:
I am just an ordinary american citizen, no political motives here at all. Just a female allegedly being raped and 5 year old killed after witnessing it, absolutley disgusts me. Our government is taking it seriously, his fellow soldiers has gave the up info on him. He was a bad egg to begin with. Liberal? I dunno what that is....love the death penalty here. Every rapist/pedophile/child killer deserves a slow death at the end of a rope. Just because he wore our country's uniform at one time, doesnt give him a free pass.

I fully agree - IF he is convicted in a fair trial. Until then, he is not guilty.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
How did this become all of a sudden the media's fault, when it's OUR GOVERNMENT that's investigating him?

The media might be awful in trying to sensationalize this, but none of you excuse-lemmings are any better for trying to deflect everything towards 'liberal this', 'media that'. For all we know, the alleged killer is a staunch conservative? Who are we going to blame? The Liberals who sent him to Iraq to realize his full potential?

And yes, it was the ****ing Liberal Administration that sent him there.

Last edited:

203Cree

Established Member
Who cares? If this was some schmuck off the street, do you think anyone would make as big a deal out of it? Doubt it. Servicmen are people too, sometimes we mess up. Don't forget that.

svt32v99

Suck it!
Established Member
carrrnuttt said:
How did this become all of a sudden the media's fault, when it's OUR GOVERNMENT that's investigating him?

The media might be awful in trying to sensationalize this, but none of you excuse-lemmings are any better for trying to deflect everything towards 'liberal this', 'media that'. For all we know, the alleged killer is a staunch conservative? Who are we going to blame? The Liberals who sent him to Iraq to realize his full potential?

What?

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
CobraGuy99 said:

Let me outline this for the slower amongst you:

• This person, soldier he may be, did something to warrant an investigation from our government. I mean, the government can do no wrong right? Patriot Act and all?

• Some of you are already coming up with excuses as to why he might have done it, stressing the 'if', in 'if he did it'. Granted, he still needs to go to trial, but his own fellow soldiers have levied the charges against him. How is it the accused murderer's honor now stands better than the SOLDIERS who are now pointing a finger at him, and the MILITARY investigators going after him?

• Some of the excuses involve the media's "portrayal" of this person and Iraq in general, as if Iraq was some flippin' bed of roses. What else would you portray a toilet as? A spa?

• Fact of the matter is, it's NOT the media who 'outed' this person, but his own peers. Should we now shift the blame to those soldiers? Should we now then blame the government for having the audacity to investigate him? Nope. Let's blame the ****ing media for doing their ****ing jobs and reporting it. It's easier that way. No one group is pointed out, considering that the 'media' is conglomerate of competitors, and we know that they are too large and too busy to care what we say - so some of you fire away. Yet, if it happens to be some story you agree with, 'The Media' is all of a sudden your ally.

• So then. Who to issue blame to? Certainly not the soldier in question, seeing he's the only who ISN'T getting any blame by some people in here, citing the situation that might lead to murder. So, should we blame who sent him there? I mean, some of you are now assigning, or associating blame to 'Dem Liberals'. I agree. I agree that it's our own ****ing Liberal government that sent this young man into a situation that led him to realize his (allegedly) murderous potential. But then again, what if the soldier happens to be a staunch Republican? Do we blame his conservatism? You see how stupid this Conservative/Liberal shit that those of you that would see our country divided is pulling?

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
DaleM said:
Other than Zarqawis death what good have you ever heard about a soldier from the press? Hell they even have tried to turn that into a blemish on us. We didn't kill him the "right" way, LOL.
If guilty I hope they crush him and his fellow conspirators.

Agree!

If he does get found guilty he his done! He will get the death....IMO

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
The first case of a soldier being charged with murder opened up a can of worms. Expect to see alot more of these types of cases because Iraqi's now see they can get servicemembers in trouble irregardless if they truly commited the crime or not.

taronis

Banned
RTStabler51 said:
The first case of a soldier being charged with murder opened up a can of worms. Expect to see alot more of these types of cases because Iraqi's now see they can get servicemembers in trouble irregardless if they truly commited the crime or not.

POINT, SET, MATCH!

DON'T FEED THE ISLAMOTROLLS EITHER!

Rochard

Established Member
The difference between "us" and "them" is that when something like this happens it's taken seriously. We don't arrest the pepole involved, try to hide it, and then try to brush it off. There will be a trial, the people involved - if found guilty - will be punished.

Did this really happen? I believe it did. We train our soldiers to be killers, and in Iraq they live under high stress conditions. Some of them crack. But those of our military who commit such offenses will be punished.

Keep in mind this kind of thing went on daily in the "old Iraq" under their former government. People would disappear and never return, only because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The people of Iraq deserve better.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
I know for a fact that if I was at war I would have to use self restraint, it would be hard to trust any person none military. All you see from the media is the bad side, nothing more.

DaleM

Sebring SVTOA
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
carrrnuttt said:

What good stories do you hear about our soldiers? Do you think no real good is going on? The media is a slut for bad news. Only an idiot does not recognize that.

03CobraDude

About the death penalty... say he is guilty and he did rape and kill the woman. We figure out he is guilty, and give him the death penalty. We wouldn't be any better than him. He killed a human, we killed a human, so shouldn't we be executed too? I agree with hard labor, but 10-15 years is too short. I say EXTREMELY hard labor for life.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
This isnt an armed forces issue...
being in the military doesnt make you exempt from mental illness...some people are just sick in the head. You can't weed them all out in the initial physical and mental exams.

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
03CobraConvert said:
About the death penalty... say he is guilty and he did rape and kill the woman. We figure out he is guilty, and give him the death penalty. We wouldn't be any better than him. He killed a human, we killed a human, so shouldn't we be executed too? I agree with hard labor, but 10-15 years is too short. I say EXTREMELY hard labor for life.

I say we kill him because he deserves to die. There's a difference in killing somebody, and murdering somebody.

Users who are viewing this thread