Some Burnouts With The 5.0!!

slow06

Established Member
How are you liking the 5.0 so far? I got a 12 a month ago and like it as a DD. Miss my 03 though. Any future mods?

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Random but I am pretty sure I used to talk to you on Charger Forums, and judging by the videos....you know "Cuts2TheBone"?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The last burnout was very nice! But yeah, that was definitely a close encounter with the light pole at :32. :burnout: :eek:

Fudge

Established Member
Lol, makes me want to go out and drive! I need to find a big parking lot, during a rainy day too!
Why rainy day? I keep mine in the garage on a rainy day....don't want the pony to catch a cold on a wet day!!
How are you liking the 5.0 so far? I got a 12 a month ago and like it as a DD. Miss my 03 though. Any future mods?
I like it, it doesn't have as much room in it as my Charger did, which took some getting used to...and still sucks when you go out with people, ubut I love the power!!
Near future, we are going with the Shelby rear splitter and Corsa quad axle backs, and a California Special spoiler! In the Spring whe will get new wheels, and tires (hence the burnouts!!:thumbsup:)
Random but I am pretty sure I used to talk to you on Charger Forums, and judging by the videos....you know "Cuts2TheBone"?
You make have I do not recognize the user name!
And yes I do know Cuts2TheBone!
Small world!!:coolman:
The last burnout was very nice! But yeah, that was definitely a close encounter with the light pole at :32. :burnout: :eek:
That was the first time I ever tried to drift, so yeah I misjudged where I was going the plan was to go past the pole:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread