Some calling new Transformers...racist

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
You know, what's funny is that I hear among my friends (both black and white) that it's "always the black guy that gets killed first in a movie". And you know, it seems to be that way.

But I wasn't expecting that to happen in Transformers! Lol, oh hells yes they did!!

Who was the first to die in Transformers I? LOL.......that's right.....

JAZZ!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Im so sick of how everything is racist these days, give me a ****ing break and get over yourself. This isnt the 1940s anymore so STFU!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
This thread has epic fail potential. Only boob pics can save it now....

I think these will suffice..

0917_megan-fox-maxim-006.jpg

megan_fox_maxim_01.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
They reminded me of the goofy alien basketball player from Space Jam.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
These dumbasses calling racism DO realize that the Transformers supposedly figured out our language from this little thing called the Internet, right? For all we know, they hit BET's website, or something.

Funny thing is, black people across the pond and in Europe don't have a distinguishable accent/language from everyone else in the country, unless they are actually from another country. The black people in America are the only ones encouraged to sound uneducated, and be proud of it. Bill Cosby would agree with me.

ViciousJay

Established Member
she had a boob job and it makes her look even more great but seriously i think shes getting played out fast for as hot as she is theres wayyyy hotter girls in no name areas

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
How is it racist? Have you heard white kids talk these days???? I met a white kid about a year and a half ago while washing my car...little mother ****er was blacker than I was! the way someone talks can no longer accurately portray their skin color as most people think I'm white when they hear me over the phone.

No, I can tell your black still when I hear you on the phone. lol

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
We now have a black president. It's the most powerful position on the planet so I don't want to hear any more excuses.

+1000000000
Some people will be "offended" by anything these days just to get attention. Sounds like they need a swift kick to the head and to stop their bitching.

Satan's Snake

Established Member
No, I can tell your black still when I hear you on the phone. lol

dont hate cuz your truck doesn't have enough ass to drag me behind it!!!

all kidding aside the accusations being thrown around these days are absurd. I know we're in a recession and its hard to make money. but for **** sake we can't even go to the movies without some gold diggin piece of gutter trash tryin to make a buck. I pity the offspring of these people and the ones like them

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
I think the Michelin man is a racist character. They are insinuating that all white guys are big and fat. Lets talk about tires, why are all tires black? Just another way the white man is trying to keep blacks down!

On a serious note. This is just another example of the ignorant pricks looking for free money. What about the movies white chicks? White men can't jump? How about the Jefferson's. Prime examples that some think it is ok to talk shit about white people, but blacks are off limits? Go F- Yourself.

VPF

Last edited:

ChaoticCoax

Established Member
I'll bet if someone like spike lee made it everything would be fine! I don't have a problem with b.e.t. or ncaa or whatever it is so wtf!

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I think it could've been considered racist if the bots transformed into ghetto looking donks with 28" rims, but the way they were portrayed in the movie wasn't racist. What race are they mimicking? They could've been percieved as Black, Puerto Rican, Cuban, or Paul Wall.

mustangbee

Established Member
dumb as fock.. ppl are just stupid, seems like since obama is now the man, ppl are running out of angles to use..not to say racist dont exist, but damn alot of these ppl just wanna feel hated on and "held down" by ol' whitey still...get a focking job like other decent black ppl and stop using your retarded angles to gain an advantage or an edge...damn, my grandfater was a POW in japan, so im going go over their and start complaining.. stop walking around with pants down to your knees, and mispronouncing words on purpose.. if they'll look around, their becoming out numbered by real blacks...decent upstanding ppl. whatevers easier i guess

Users who are viewing this thread