some carbon fiber goodness, and some other updates

TxCobra76

Established Member
I like CF tastefully done. I have a silver cobra and think it looks sick against it. I plan on adding more to the car but not over the top! I like the splitters as well!

94slowbra1

Established Member
Hydro dipped snake, not sure about that one
I have seriously considered a CF lip but the thought if it hitting something and cracking would terrify me. Especially since they aren't cheap
I agree, CF must be done in moderation to look good. If not it just looks autozone

wckdvnm

Established Member
Hydro dipped snake, not sure about that one
I have seriously considered a CF lip but the thought if it hitting something and cracking would terrify me. Especially since they aren't cheap
I agree, CF must be done in moderation to look good. If not it just looks autozone

Oh they aren't hydrodipped they are real carbon fiber; it's one of maybe 3 sets that were made in our size emblems before they were discontinued.

Last edited:

94slowbra1

Established Member
I'm sure. I think I'm going to stick with my splitters and hood. I'm sure if you don't want them someone would snatch them up

wckdvnm

Established Member
I'm sure. I think I'm going to stick with my splitters and hood. I'm sure if you don't want them someone would snatch them up

Well not till they see how much they are worth lol they are worth a lot since they weren't ever completely produced in the correct cobra size. I mean with tax, shipping, and production time the GT500 emblems HCM makes now they are $200 a emblem and they are readily available. People have asked him to make them the smaller cobra emblems and all he told them was "they are meant to be special and I'm not going to produce them ever again"

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Love the way your vert looks! Are those Steve's Chicanes? I would like to replace the 10th replicas but don't want to spend any money on the vert, might get something for the coupe though.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
It doesn't look bad, but I am not sure what it is for. It doesn't add anything visually for me, and if it doesn't have a functional purpose it just leaves me asking "Why"?

Thanks for sharing though.

3xBlackCobra

Established Member
CF looks great on black verts like yours/mine. I've got a CF cobra hood and cf chin spoiler ( with some other small cf bits here and there) and I get complimented on the car pretty often

94slowbra1

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. Like I said before, they are not for everybody. It's a complete "visual" mod. They can always be removed but I'm really digging them. Hopefully with the addition of the hood it all ties together

Users who are viewing this thread