Some dirtbag violated my wife's 01

BillsSnake

This morning I went out to pick up the paper and I almost fell over when I saw the front of my wife's White 01 Lightning. Some dirtbag stole the front valance and the intercooler. They cut the lines to the intercooler but did a surgical removal of the valance. It is white of course with a billit horizontal bar grill. Over the left fog light is a 3" scratch. Someone find the person (s) responsible for this and collect $500.00 I live in Plantation, Florida which is just west of Fort Lauderdale. My wife has informed me that my guns will be hidden from her.:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Z06KLR

You think that is bad, I know of a person who removes whole engines from cars. Some people are real shit. I hope it all works out.

BillsSnake

:bash: :bash: I have had all day to calm down and think this situation over and I still want to do some great bodily harm to the dirtbags that did this. My wife seriously wants blood.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Bill, you might want to drive around local repair shops looking for Lightnings with front end damage. As in a front end accident the valance and IC would be damaged and it is not unheard of for a shop to go looking for parts!

Good Luck

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Am i the only one here who gets excited when head are about to be beaten in. I was calm when i opened this thread but now im feeling froggish can i come and help do some damage?

BillsSnake

:bash: I thought about doing a drive by of repair shops but to cover the Broward County area would take a month and I don't have that kind of time. If I find out where those reponsible are located WE can have a little party if you guys are up for that. :beer: By the way Thanks for the moral support.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Bill, I suggest driving to mostly local shops. Obviously if that is the cause of this theft, it would be mostly likely someone local that knows the location of your wifes L. Just a thought!

I think you have a nice size NorthEast contingent ready for action and of course L.L.

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Man I just read what happened and I am all about kicking somebody's a$& for doing that to your wife's L! Just let me know!!

Users who are viewing this thread