Some lowlife stole my emblems!

j card

Established Member
Well, some POS pried the snake emblems off of both fenders on my car yesterday. I went to wash it this morning and discovered it. :cuss:

Anyway, anybody got any good leads on where to buy genuine OEM replacements? I already feel like I got sodomized once - no use in going through it again at the dealer parts dept.

(venting off)

Thanks,

John

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
www.50resto.com is a good source for emblems, get ya a grill snake emblem while your at it.

That was happening to the cars coming in up here when they were setting down at the docks here in anchorage before they came in and hit the dealer lots, fools were jacking the emblems.

SVT4ME

Established Member
What kind of BS is that. F*cking punks. That stuff just aint right!

nj7703

Established Member
Did they scratch the paint getting them off?

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
It should be mandatory for everyone to obey "Vincent's Law" or be subjected to the death penalty. You'll know what I mean if you're a Pulp Fiction fan.

Sorry to hear about your emblems getting ripped off.

j card

Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
Did they scratch the paint getting them off?

On one side, no. On the other, just a little - but it will be covered by the emblem (luckily). Looks like they used a screwdriver to do it.

j card

Established Member
Originally posted by unit213
It should be mandatory for everyone to obey "Vincent's Law" or be subjected to the death penalty. You'll know what I mean if you're a Pulp Fiction fan.

Sorry to hear about your emblems getting ripped off.

I was thinking the exact same thing:

"It almost would have been worth it just to catch the MF'er doing it"

j card

Established Member
Originally posted by broke7
www.50resto.com is a good source for emblems, get ya a grill snake emblem while your at it.

Do they carry OEM Ford emblems, or reproduction? I bought some door handles for my 91 from them, and they were repro'ed - which was good, because they looked stronger than the Ford pieces. I'd like factory emblems in this case though.

whitey03

Established Member
I got the Grill emblem from them. They basically take a side emblem and attach a bracket to it. It looks good, quality is great.

loose nut

Sofa King Fast
Established Member
My Pantera used to get vandalized all the time...jealousy. I almost gave up on having nice cars, but was more miserable without. I refuse to let some trailer trash druggie keep me from enjoying life...so bring it on! :loser:

Orange Poison

Established Member
This is one of my greatest fears.....leaving you snake alone for a long time....it can always happen....worse part of all, some dumbshit will throw them on some V-6 mustang....those are the a--holes that should have their heads baseball batted in....

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I'm ready to hide a tazer gun in the engine compartment and hook it up to the emblems. Now I have a reason to do so ;-)

ALLNTRL

Established Member
Sorry to hear about your emblems, those SOB's need the HELL stomped out of them!!! As for getting replacement emblems, the Ford dealer is as cheap as anywhere for the originals (they are only like $10 - $12 each)

lesrok

Established Member
what are they trying to do with the emblems, start a f**king Cobra gang?????:nono:

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
I'm thinking of putting Mercedes Benz emblems in place of the Cobras just to confuse punk thieves. But seriously, maybe we should put a note in the window saying "Discount snake emblems $5.99. Visit www.discountcobraemblems.com". Maybe this will cheapen the steal ;-).

Users who are viewing this thread