Some nature s*** in tha hood fo yo ass

Paulinator

Established Member
cats multiply faster than hawks, some of us only show sympathy for the kitten because some have become domesticated. If a hawk didn't get it, a dog would have or it would be run over by a car.

Zemedici

Established Member
cats multiply faster than hawks, some of us only show sympathy for the kitten because some have become domesticated. If a hawk didn't get it, a dog would have or it would be run over by a car.

or maybe its someones pet and lives inside....

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
With the talons a hawk that size has that cat was likely a goner as soon as it was caught. Probably couldn't have been saved even if he intervened.

Pup

Established Member
It was doing it purposefully. They try to kill their prey with the least amount of drama. If he tried to peck at the kitten while it was still alive, it would risk injury to itself. They have some serious grip strength! A Great Horned Owl has the grip strength to break a man's hand! I can't remember how much grip strength hawks have, but it's quite a bit.

I bet, owls look mean and are big as hell sometimes. I remember one night at around 12am I had got into an argument with someone and I stormed out of the house and walked down the street to cool off. 3 minutes into walking down the street I hear some huge flapping right above my head and I look up and there is this massive owl sitting on a low power line. His head swivels around and stares straight at me like it was looking into my soul and giving me the look like "keep walking, bitch". I took one look at that those talons and I turned right around, lmao.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Allow me to reiterate. I'd intervene if I knew it was someone's pet. If it was a stray, I wouldn't have any problems joining the hawk for dinner. lol

And yeah, birds of prey get MASSIVE.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Here is a novel idea....keep ur animals inside if u dont want then caught by hawks, eagles, cars, dogs, etc! Besides it just a cat there millions of them and they reproduce a million times faster than any bird. All the people on here crying for the cat are probably the same ones that let their pets crap/pee in everyone elses yard.

Users who are viewing this thread