Some New Pics

MORPHEUS

Burninating Competition
Established Member
Just finished with my summer appearance mods. Full drop kit w/shocks, roll pan, rims, tires, mirrors, rotors, and brake pads/caliper painting. I still have more to go, but for now I'm spent. Just thought I'd share for anyone interested.........enjoy!

e83a7047.jpg

0a6be7b9.jpg

50d0ede9.jpg

5753b541.jpg

2bf13e9c.jpg

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thats a sir micheals roll pan. SVT_KY has the same one...it looks killer with all the plastci painted to match. Those wheels look good but I am not feeling the grill mod.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Looks sweet! I agree with painting the back botton piece Red along with smooth steps and the tail gate handle, and acetone the emblems. Then you will have the complete package! I love those rims and the way they look with those rotors, and the painted calipers. :thumbsup:

MORPHEUS

Burninating Competition
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. Now to answer some questions.

fatwake2000 said:
looks goods. the wheels 20 or 22
They're 20 inch made by Panther.

SNCBOOM said:
Which kit? Looks great BTW :thumbsup:
It's a Western Chassis 3/5 drop. Lower A-Arms and springs up front and hangers/shackles out back, complete with Doetsch Tech shocks.

Clockwerk said:
What roll pan is that and how well did it fit?
PimpRohr said:
Thats a sir micheals roll pan.
Actually, it's a Pro Glass rollpan, but that was a good guess. Fit and finish were flawless. Terry is the man!

ChrisNelson said:
Where'd you get the badge on the grill? I haven't seen that one before.
I purchased my upper and lower grill from one of the members on the board and it came with the deal. It's a very rare badge, I've only seen one other. Appearantly only a few were ever made.

PimpRohr said:
are those harley headlights btw??
Yup.

Users who are viewing this thread