95Cobra.jpg

Cobraracecar.jpg

1995 Mustang Cobra R #4 of 250
P1020158.jpg

P1020156.jpg

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I was just looking at the pics again and what's that behind the Cobra in the garage in the 2nd pic? Looks like a Fox 'vert with some Hoosiers.

Fuerza

Established Member
What is done to the drag Cobra? Pretty cool having a R and Cobra same color and same year!

Ruslow

Established Member
That R is the rosie's diner car that Brok yates drove in the 1 lap.It should have the original motor with the car.and cobra R wheels are the easiest part to find of any original R parts.Also have to agree a stock R is boring and it should be driven.
Ask me how i feel about a non driven R

stansexcobra.jpg

this was what was left of mine after a front tire blow out at about 150. and my nav and myself both walked away.AND he had to roll his window down to get out!!

Last edited:

fastfordfan1

Old
Established Member
That R is the rosie's diner car that Brok yates drove in the 1 lap.It should have the original motor with the car.and cobra R wheels are the easiest part to find of any original R parts.Also have to agree a stock R is boring and it should be driven.
Ask me how i feel about a non driven R

stansexcobra.jpg

this was what was left of mine after a front tire blow out at about 150. and my nav and myself both walked away.AND he had to roll his window down to get out!!

You are correct about the car!!! Is that really an R? OUCH, glad you were ok!!!!!!!!

flattrack53

Established Member
I was wondering who bought the Rosie car. Now we know who. Stop in in the Cobra R forum and introduce yourself. I love that R! I was really tempted to buy it but I could not make space in the garage

Users who are viewing this thread