Some Pics From Randolph AFB Air Show (56K = Seriously???)

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Did some volunteering at Randolph's air show this weekend and managed to see some interesting airplanes, both vintage and new. I saw the F22 the first day but i did not have a camera with me:bash:. Those planes are CRAZY, loud and they're worth the money IMO. I thought i was about to be shot by a security personel because i was trying to get a close look at it. I also spoke to a Spooky's weapon officer about his plane, which is pretty cool since i'm trying to pursue that career. He told me some pretty interesting stories about his deployment in Afghanistan. Anyway, here are some pictures...they're not the best but enjoy them.
DSCN0227.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0230.jpg

DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0232.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

My favorite plane,
DSCN0234.jpg

DSCN0235.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0237.jpg

DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

DSCN0241.jpg

The F22 was behind this line...
DSCN0242.jpg

DSCN0245.jpg

DSCN0248.jpg

DSCN0251.jpg

and last but not least...
DSCN0243.jpg

Last edited:

mvr

Established Member
sweet pictures. the air show here at nellis is this weekend, should be fun.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
DSCN0243.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Haha, good shit man, my dad actually has one of those wooden Budweiser crates from the Vietnam war. I love airshows and aircraft, its a wonder that I never joined the Airforce. That AC-130 was pretty badass. I wouldnt **** with that gun and those C-5's are massive. Did they do a demonstration on the C-17 Globemasters? Those big ass jets can pull of some pretty amazing manuvers and speed for their size.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member

Haha, good shit man, my dad actually has one of those wooden Budweiser crates from the Vietnam war. I love airshows and aircraft, its a wonder that I never joined the Airforce. That AC-130 was pretty badass. I wouldnt **** with that gun and those C-5's are massive. Did they do a demonstration on the C-17 Globemasters? Those big ass jets can pull of some pretty amazing manuvers and speed for their size.[/QUOTE]

Yea, they had a C-17 but it appeared out of nowhere, so i couldn't take a picture of it. It took off and went almost vertical. I was pretty suprised it can do that considering how big it is.

GBNFG 03 DSG

Established Member
The 4th picture from the bottom is Tora. My dad flys one of the Zero's in the act. It might have been his plane in the picture or not. If you have never seen there performance, you are missing a great show.

Graves

Established Member
I have a hundred+ from the show. I went on Sunday, and left just before the rain came in again...missed the F-18, but heard it flying. I'll post what I have when I'm done with the processing.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
The 4th picture from the bottom is Tora. My dad flys one of the Zero's in the act. It might have been his plane in the picture or not. If you have never seen there performance, you are missing a great show.

The Tora performance and its narration is badass, and if that is your dad, then he is a badass.

I have a hundred+ from the show. I went on Sunday, and left just before the rain came in again...missed the F-18, but heard it flying. I'll post what I have when I'm done with the processing.

Post the pictures here. I didn't get that many on Sunday thanks to the rain.

Here's some more stuff...
[ame=http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/handozizle/air%20show/?action=view&current=DSCN0252.flv]
th_DSCN0252.jpg
[/ame]
[ame=http://s112.photobucket.com/albums/n172/handozizle/air%20show/?action=view&current=DSCN0249.flv]
th_DSCN0249.jpg
[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread