some pics of my 01...

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
im installing some h&r springs in the next couple of weeks, so it should look better then... any suggestions on the exterior look?

mycobra1.jpg

mycobra.jpg

mycobra3.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really nice! I like the black lettering on the bumper. Very clean looking!

1slosvt

Established Member
Looks great!! I love white cobras. Wanna trade? J/K Are those the stock tips that come with the magnapacks? Are they loud? Throw up some more pics when you get those springs on it!!

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Looks really nice.

Only thing I think I'd do is tint the windows and I like the 03/04 convertible tops better...

GREAT looking car :thumbsup:

SSSNAKE03

WhippleCharged
Established Member
lovin' the 03/04 rear bumper.....had one of those on my old 99 Cobra :beer:

yeah some window tint would look great

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
1slosvt said:
Looks great!! I love white cobras. Wanna trade? J/K Are those the stock tips that come with the magnapacks? Are they loud? Throw up some more pics when you get those springs on it!!

Thanks. The tips didn't come with the magnapacks, I had to buy them separate, but they are from Magnaflow. and magnapacks are quite loud. I have gotten many compliments (and looks whenever I rumble through), and probably more when I install that UPR o/r x-pipe waiting in my garage. Hoping to get my springs installed this weekend, will post pics...

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
nitestalker1982 said:
Thanks. The tips didn't come with the magnapacks, I had to buy them separate, but they are from Magnaflow. and magnapacks are quite loud. I have gotten many compliments (and looks whenever I rumble through), and probably more when I install that UPR o/r x-pipe waiting in my garage. Hoping to get my springs installed this weekend, will post pics...
Looks great, thats gonna be a loud exhaust combo. I have the regular magnaflow catback and UPR o/r x and its loud, I can only imagine what the packs will sound like.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
wow, thats why when i get my saleens im def getting a drop..stock height sucks man...

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Nice car.. :thumbsup:

Lower it and put some tint on the back lights.... :-D

Those cars also look awesome when you paint the side mirrors the same color as the body of the car, visualize that for a second.......ahhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread