Some pics of my Bullitt

Mc Q 6185

Established Member
Gave her a good wash, clay bar and wax so what the hell, here's some pics of DHG #2756 (oh yeah, I painted the fender wells also):

front2ku6.jpg

frontwx5.jpg

rearblanklw7.jpg

gascapqr6.jpg

siderc8.jpg

reflectionfo4.jpg

bullittqh8.jpg

2756ko4.jpg

dscf1256ec8.jpg

engineiy4.jpg

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Looks great man! Where is that BULLIT hollogram thing with you build number located on the car? I've never seen it before. Is it under the clear coat?

4fit?

Established Member
Gringo185 said:
Looks great man! Where is that BULLIT hollogram thing with you build number located on the car? I've never seen it before. Is it under the clear coat?
No, it's not under the clearcoat. It is a sticker located on the driver's side strut tower. There is also a second hidden one under the bottom of the rear seat. Here's mine. Excuse the water spots. I had only had the car one day when I took this pic and hadn't had a chance to detail the engine compartment.
P1010008.jpg

And here is a pic so you can better see it's location.
P1010006.jpg

Last edited:

4fit?

Established Member
96lasersnake said:
Looks very well kept. Green is my favorite bullitt
Dark Highland Green should have been the only color available on the Bullitt! :coolman:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
4fit? said:
No, it's not under the clearcoat. It is a sticker located on the driver's side strut tower. There is also a second hidden one under the bottom of the rear seat. Here's mine. Excuse the water spots. I had only had the car one day when I took this pic and hadn't had a chance to detail the engine compartment.
]

And here is a pic so you can better see it's location.
]

Cool. Looks good. Thanks for the info.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Good looking car. Love the billits but to be honest man Id ditch the BBK intake. Get something else like a JLT or S&B.

GodStang

Established Member
Do you have any pics of the interior with dash and seats? My buddy is getting one today or tomorrow and was just curious what they look like.

Mc Q 6185

Established Member
crazycarlo said:
Good looking car. Love the billits but to be honest man Id ditch the BBK intake. Get something else like a JLT or S&B.

The CAI was installed by the previous owner and I actually really like the way it looks under the hood. I'm curious, why is the BBK no good?

GodStang: I don't have my camera with me at the moment, but I remember seeing a few pics of the Bullitt interior on one of the recent interior threads. You can also take a look at the Mach 1 instrument panel...it's the same as the Bullitt's, minus the silver background.

Thanks for the compliments guys

Raupleminze454

TORQUE INC.
Established Member
Hey guys I may be purchasing a Blue Bullit (I guess only 732 of them were made) with 60K, very clean and I believe unmodded. What would you guys say it is worth. Thanks in advance.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
dont know if this would help any but when I bought my car 2 years ago, I could have gotten a green bullitt with 7500 miles on it for $16,500

Mc Q 6185

Established Member
4fit? said:

I think there's a third one on the chassis or something also. I remember reading something about it over at imboc.

Oh yeah, here's my prospective mod list: cobra R wing, 3.73 gears, LT's, deep dish chrome bullitts (I know they go against everything the Bullitt is supposed to be but dammit if i don't love the way they look!), ,sequential tails, and maybe some suspension stuff and that's about all I plan on doing, I'm for the most part happy with the car near stock. The problem is I can just afford the car being a college student n' all so for now (and probably the next 4 years) any desire to mod is gonna be left unfulfilled.

yeah there's no way in hell I'm putting a cobra R wing on :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread