Some pics of my hugger orange vortech ysi sn95 cobra build...

rideorange812

Established Member
Well after almost a year of waiting on machine work and other things, I finally got the car running with the help of a few friends. Car runs amazing! I have since added a ftbr built irs with the help of james at ftbr, a cammed motor with ported heads, a ysi blower, and a few other things. It turned out great I thought. Hope you enjoy the pics for now until I get some professional pics taken of it.

unn3amed.jpg

unresrenamed.jpg

unnamed.jpg

unnafsefsgdmed.jpg

unnamed42.jpg

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Hell yeah man!!! I remember seeing the before pics somewhere and I was wondering when this bad boy would pop up again. Looks awesome and I bet that SOB pulls like a freight train.

In for vids

rideorange812

Established Member
Hell yeah man!!! I remember seeing the before pics somewhere and I was wondering when this bad boy would pop up again. Looks awesome and I bet that SOB pulls like a freight train.

In for vids
Thanks man! I don't know how it pulls yet but the motor overall feels like a different car compared to the turbo setup!

That is a good looking cobra! put the hood back on and get some more pics!
Thanks! I will once I finish all the bugs on it and I have to repaint my hood to match the car lol.

Zemedici

Established Member
This is the same car as in your sig? Looks good, but I woulda kept it black, of course I'm biased :rolleyes:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Looks good... That's a lot of offset and tire out back... That has to rub, right?

Users who are viewing this thread