Some pics of my tricked out mach 1

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
Hey guys, tell me what you think. I have more pics available if you like. I have tons of mods, will list if your curious.

-Dan :coolman:

IMG_62.jpg

resize3.jpg

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
What is it exactly thats so funny about my car? Yes, it was a spoiler, and its a steeda mustang brand spoiler. :burn:

-Dan

2002bolt

Established Member
give me your specs on the wheels, my gf is looking to get some for her mach, where did you get them? Also what are your mods. So far i have set her car up with a kn drop in filter, Offroad x pipe, stainless 40 series.

Last edited:

flipped

Established Member
the louvers make it look like a ghetto A$$ GT and the look like you need to lower it a little with that size tire...hey you posted the pics...

OH ya how could I forget the wing goes bye bye...put a cobra wing

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
thanks for the feedback so far guys. To each their own, but I love the louvers on the car. The side pic doesn't do the louvers much justice. Full mod list so far...
Cosmetic=dual harlequin racing stripes/highlights on doors/trunk, steeda wing, louvers, black/chrome ford emblem, black 8-inch antenna, 03 cobra front bumper, dual foglights, polished shaker, 18X9inch black bullits up front, 18X10 inch bullits in rear, clear headlights, headlight covers, 5% tint, billet gas cap, MGW billet shifter handle, billet e-brake handle, billet radio faceplate
Functional=matching harlequin painted JLT cold air intake, PHP intake spacer, steeda tri-axle shifter, vortech mufflers (soon to become SLP catback), guages (oil temp,water temp, digital ambient air temp), vdo eliminator shift light, eibach pro springs.....h-pipe/catback on the way, putting frpp 4.10's in this summer with moser 31 spline axles, detroit 31 spline truetrac, and Nitto drag radials in back.
-Dan :read:

Users who are viewing this thread