Some pics of my tricked out mach 1

2002bolt

Established Member
Sapperstang said:
I think it looked better the way it came from the factory. I am not much for cosmetic mods especially on cars like the Mach 1.

Thats why your raised your shaker right? :loser:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Wow, a lot of you guys are harsh. The steeda wing is on a lot of cars and I have never heard anyone bash it this badly. I personally think it looks great as well as the wheels.

Sapperstang

Established Member
2002bolt said:
Thats why your raised your shaker right? :loser:

What of it? The shaker is a little higher. I didn't use that gay spacer or anything like that. Gets it a little higher to grab a little more air. I said I was not much for cosmetic mods. Didn't say I was totally against them. Very low key cosmetic mods are ok but nothing drastic. My raised shaker is a very minor change.

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
The spacer is NOT gay!!! It looks awesome in person. It looks pretty factory, for people who are all into that kinda thing...

hardcore35th

Established Member
flipped said:
the louvers make it look like a ghetto A$$ GT and the look like you need to lower it a little with that size tire...hey you posted the pics...

OH ya how could I forget the wing goes bye bye...put a cobra wing
Agreed

2002bolt

Established Member
Sapperstang said:
What of it? The shaker is a little higher. I didn't use that gay spacer or anything like that. Gets it a little higher to grab a little more air. I said I was not much for cosmetic mods. Didn't say I was totally against them. Very low key cosmetic mods are ok but nothing drastic. My raised shaker is a very minor change.

It just sounded like you were totally against it. Did you use the washers?

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Love the Deep Dish Black wheels! Not crazy about the wing or louvers but hey it's your car I'm not going to bash. However, I don't like "posers" so can't give ya kudos for the '03 front bumper. I stopped to talk to a guy once who had a yellow '03 Cobra but once I started talking to him the car turned out to be a 2001 Cobra with all the '03 body parts! I met another guy at a car show who had a stock 02GT with complete Saleen bodykit and his car got more attention than mine from the passer byes who don't know shit about Mustangs thinking his car was exotic! This guy didn't even know what a cold air intake was LOL! Talk about weak, I'd rather walk than drive something that is "bodykitted" up to look like something it's not!

IMO the pic of "WURD2's" white Mach 1 is the best looking Mach I've seen yet! Any more pics WURD2?

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
Thanks for all the replies so far guys. I'm always open to new opinions. In answer to some of the questions...
1.) I got my wheels (18X9 and 18X10 black bullits) from Mustangtuning.com
2.)Vortech mufflers are generic mufflers that flow exactly the same (if not slightly better) than flowmasters, they also sound identical, the only difference is that they are cheaper, because your not paying for the name. I've told people about my mufflers, and they are like "what the hell is that"? Once I fire up the car all they have to say is "those are flowmasters". Doesn't matter much anyway though, my next mod is an MRT catted H-pipe w/slp loudmouth catback.
3.)The door scoop appears to be green in the one pic because it is infact painted "harlequin". Its a shade of colorchanging paint that goes from green to silver (and sometimes purple) depending on the angle. The car has full racing stripes, door highlights, and the rear bumper/mustang lettering is all painted harlequin. The pics do it NO justice, and its almost invisible at night. When the sunlight hits it, jaws drop.
4.)I originally was not going to modify my mach 1. 3 months after I bought it I slammed it into a wall (yes I know I was an idiot). While rebuilding the front thats when I got the idea for an 03 cobra front bumper. I didn't do this cuz I think I'm a cobra, I just think its a better looking front end. You won't catch me putting cobra emblems or logo's on the car. When rebuilding the car thats when I also changed the paint scheme and added the wing. I figure the car was now wrecked, so it would never be a serious collectors car anyway. I have truckloads of pics of the accident and rebuild process if anybody is interested.
5.)The c-pillar guages work great for me. The water temp/oil temp let me keep track of when the motor is good and heated up. The water temp guage also works when the car is off, which helped me the one day it overheated (air pocket in the new radiator). I was able to monitor the water temp with the car turned off, and that way I knew when it was safe to drive it again.
P.S. yes the car does look mighty serious to not be supercharged, and a kenne belle setup is in my future if I ever get the cash together.

Sorry for the huge reply
-Dan :)

03 stallion

turbo dreams........
Established Member
additional pics

Here are two more front shots of the car. The second shot (with me in it) was taken when the car still had the factory wheels.

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
I like it, loose the louvers, ricer wing, gay color changing shit, and lame headlight covers. Lower it and it'll be da shit! Oh forgot about the bling bling Scoop, loose that too.
Seriously the Mach in the guys sig that is just white with the same wheels you have is much nicer looking, yours just seems too overdone, to much going on, it comes about perfect from the factory accept for the 4X4 height and gay ass wheels.

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
03 stallion said:
thanks shamrock. The wing and louvers get alot of positive comments when people see the car in person.

-Dan

I have to agree. Alot of the 70s Mach's had louvres. I think they make the car look wicked tuff, like it eats little kids.

Kick ass car and I like the wing, but you need to drop it in the weeds NOW.

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
i agree with 1 Bad Bullitt, Too much going on, its way over done, If i ever had a mach all that would be done is lower it and but some nice bullitts on it. Thats it. They look so bad ass stock. I cant believe you took off the MACH 1 chin spoiler, thats almost more signature than the shaker hood.

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
Things I Like About It:
-Wheels

Things I Dislike About It:
-Unnecessary Gauges
-Wing
-Louvers
-Headlight Covers
-Shiny Shaker Hood Scoop
-Cobra Front Bumper