Some pics of my Z....

2003 Silver

Banned
Yup, but wheres the fun or talent in pressing a peddle? :shrug:
Fun for me is driving pain free. Talent...am I making a living off of this?!!:lol1: I can drive a stick...learned on one back in 1984, drove straight trucks for our business during my college days and countless high hp cars.:rolling:

very nice! still have the stock 3.42's? if i had auto I'd go for a 3.73 rear end :rockon:

Yep...3.42's.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
car looks sick as hell though. the wheels look great burgermeister :beer:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Car looks great and I love the wheels, especially with the hidden assembly bolts. I will have a black C6Z one day! A healthy H/C package would be really nice. Any plans for that in the future?

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
GAY!! TOO BAD ITS AN AUTO!!!! REAL SPORTS CARS HAVE MANUAL TRANNYS!!!

:rolling:

Of course I'm kidding. I just think its funny all the love that an auto Z is getting, compared to the exact comments that I posted above that appear in every GTR thread.

looool!! Well I AM a fan of a clutch and manual gearbox! But I'm all for doing what needs to be done to still drive a Z because of a physical condition!

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Fun for me is driving pain free. Talent...am I making a living off of this?!!:lol1: I can drive a stick...learned on one back in 1984, drove straight trucks for our business during my college days and countless high hp cars.:rolling:

Nah i hear ya, Im just saying racing is a drivers race and if you have an automatic it takes the driver out of the race so to speak. JMO

*wish i could have a vette* :beer:

Z28

Established Member
I think the auto swap is pretty sweet! Definately unique and will make for a great cruising/track car!!

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
Being in SoCal and not giving a crap about the traffic, I would have done the exact same thing. Didn't even know until now that it could be done.

Badass car, man!

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Dam makes still that much power with an auto. If that was built with high hp would be awesome to see in action... I bet ur car would beat down 85% of the manuals u come across.. Curious what was the cost?

2003 Silver

Banned
Car looks great and I love the wheels, especially with the hidden assembly bolts. I will have a black C6Z one day! A healthy H/C package would be really nice. Any plans for that in the future?

I'm good for now, but I'm sure a h/c package will cross my mind somewhere down the road...the mod itch never goes away unfortunately lol.

2003 Silver

Banned
Thanks again! For those that asked...cost was $9,500 (new parts, labor and dyno tune) and they keep the stock parts. Their list price is $12,500 but they we reached a deal as they were a little slow at the time. Ended up doing two z's at the same time at that price.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
is that RPM out here? i know there's an RPM vette shop out here in so cal but not sure if its the same one.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
GAY!! TOO BAD ITS AN AUTO!!!! REAL SPORTS CARS HAVE MANUAL TRANNYS!!!

:rolling:

Of course I'm kidding. I just think its funny all the love that an auto Z is getting, compared to the exact comments that I posted above that appear in every GTR thread.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

97gts

Established Member
Car looks very nice. I've seen those wheels on a friends silver Z06 and they look way too good in person. The auto conversion is a little too expensive but I would consider it for my wife since she doesn't drive a stick if I was in the market for a z06.

2003 Silver

Banned
Car looks very nice. I've seen those wheels on a friends silver Z06 and they look way too good in person. The auto conversion is a little too expensive but I would consider it for my wife since she doesn't drive a stick if I was in the market for a z06.

Agreed...the pics don't do the wheels justice. In person they pop pretty damn well...:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread