Some plot details on Star Wars Episode VII

Defknotzero

Established Member
Storyline: Two 17 year old twins, a girl and a boy, are trained by their uncle Luke to be the greatest Jedi’s in the galaxy. Problems arise when the male twin turns to the dark side.

Jaina Solo – Female, 17 years old, lead. – Jacen’s twin sister, one of the greatest Jedi’s in the galaxy, trained by her uncle Luke Skywalker

Jacen Solo – Male, 17 years old, lead – Jaina’s twin brother, one of the greatest Jedi’s in the world. A loner who is constantly struggling with the idea of what’s right and what’s wrong. Starts to turn to the dark side. Full of conviction that what he is doing is the “right thing”. Will eventually become Darth Caedus.

:fingers crossed:

tumblr_ltamarp9hg1r4my8ko1_r1_400.gif

the-predator-dance-o.gif

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
So they are going to forget about the third kid Anakin? Lame.

I would prefer straying away from more child actors as they can kill the movie with shitty acting skills (see: Manakin Skywalker) that being said 17 years would make han/leah be able to be their actual age in the movie. Carrie fisher is going to freak about being fat. Every interview i have ever seen she just goes on and on about how skinny she was back then.

Lets hope its good.

SoBlue4.6

Established Member

I would prefer straying away from more child actors as they can kill the movie with shitty acting skills (see: Manakin Skywalker) that being said 17 years would make han/leah be able to be their actual age in the movie. Carrie fisher is going to freak about being fat. Every interview i have ever seen she just goes on and on about how skinny she was back then.

Lets hope its good.
uhhhhhhhh....what?

Defknotzero

Established Member
He is talking about Anakin Solo.

Anakin Solo[edit]

Anakin Solo is the youngest child born to Han Solo and Leia Organa Solo, and the younger brother of Jaina Solo and Jacen Solo. Anakin is named for his maternal grandfather, Anakin Skywalker, and, like his namesake, is a talented pilot who is prodigiously gifted both in the Force and mechanical engineering. He dies in the novel Star by Star.

Anakin Solo debuts in Tom Veitch's Dark Empire II book miniseries. He is first referred to as Han Solo, Jr. by his father, but Leia corrects him. Leia names Anakin after her biological father, Anakin Skywalker, as a reminder of hope; however, Anakin still fears the name and his grandfather's legacy.[10] Anakin appears as an infant and toddler in many Star Wars novels such as the Jedi Academy Trilogy. Anakin and his siblings, Jacen Solo and Jaina Solo, play central roles in other novels such as The Crystal Star, The New Rebellion, and The Corellian Trilogy.

On October 1, 1995, Nancy Richardson started the Junior Jedi Knights series with The Golden Globe starring Anakin and his best friend Tahiri Veila. Anakin was now an eleven year-old child starting his training at the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV.[10] Richardson continued Anakin's adventures in the following two novels, Lyric's World and Promises, before Rebecca Moesta finished the series with Anakin's Quest, Vader's Fortress, and Kenobi's Blade, starting in 1996. Anakin appears in the Young Jedi Knights series by Kevin J. Anderson and Rebecca Moesta, which follows the adventures of Anakin's siblings, Jacen and Jaina.

In 1999, the first novel of the New Jedi Order series was published, entitled Vector Prime by R.A. Salvatore. Anakin is now a teenager studying as a Jedi under his uncle, Luke Skywalker, debating with his brother, Jacen, on the ways of a Jedi and the Force. In the novel's climax, his father's copilot and best friend, Chewbacca, dies saving Anakin's life.

Anakin plays major roles in Dark Tide: Onslaught and Dark Tide: Ruin by Michael A. Stackpole published 1 February 2000 and 1 June 2000, respectively, and is the main focus of the books Edge of Victory: Conquest and Edge of Victory: Rebirth by Greg Keyes published April 1, 2001 and August 1, 2001, respectively.

In the following novel by Troy Denning, Star by Star published on October 30, 2001, Anakin leads a team of Jedi to take out a dangerous enemy of the Jedi resulting in his death. Writers of the New Jedi Order story line revealed in a question-and-answer section of the paperback edition of The Unifying Force published on August 3, 2004 that Anakin was supposed to be the hero of the story and lead the Jedi Order, but this was changed due to the release of the Star Wars prequel films, in which the hero was also named Anakin. Instead, he dies in battle at the conclusion of the novel.

Even after his death, Anakin Solo has been mentioned several times in most following novels, including a possible appearance in Traitor by Matthew Stover, as a droid in Betrayal by Aaron Allston as Anakin Sal-Solo, and in Backlash, where he appeared to his maternal uncle Luke Skywalker and to Luke's son, Ben Skywalker by Aaron Allston.

Anakin is portrayed in the earlier books as being a genius and a loner, but is haunted by his name. In Lyric's World, it is revealed that he loves to take computers apart and put them back together and sees it as a puzzle.[11] He would also have dreams of Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader trying to persuade him to fall to the dark side of the Force; Anakin overcomes this fear in Anakin's Quest, in which he confronts himself.[12]

In The New Jedi Order series, Anakin is older. He still spent time alone thinking about the role of the Force, and would get into arguments with his brother, Jacen Solo, on the subject.[13] However, his uncle Luke still sees Anakin as too young and reckless.[14]

flS/R

Established Member
give them better first names and maybe I will be on board.

about carrie fisher being chunky now, Jabba was originally a person who was digitally transformed into a slug like creature when star wars was redone. Maybe disney can turn her into a hutt since she was once captive on his freighter :shrug:

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
And then everyone realizes that the dark side isn't so bad when Jaina Solo starts her very own feminist army. Long story short... Jacen sends them all back to the kitchen.

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member

Lets hope its good.

Dude with the amount of money spent on these films I highly doubt a personal trainer and diet plan would break the budget. **** they could just put her under the knife and fix her up good as new.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
All new plot and story my ass :nonono: I'm sure the movie will still be good, and hopefully be a bit darker with the fall of Jacen Solo.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I have read most of the books that continued where ROJ left off. Was hoping for Thrawn to somehow/someway be in this next series of films. Guess it was too close timeline wise after ROJ (5years) to be feasible for the old as shit cast.

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
Got to admit..... I sort of cringe when I heard the "twins" plotline........ again.

I was such a huge fan of episodes IV-VI. Episodes I-III just stuck so bad, I am just gunshy of the franchise now.

Stupid crap like stretching the plot so thin to keep R2 and 3PO in the original storyline just made the movies boring as crap for me. I hate the child actors and jar-jar too, but really, they just sucked on so many levels!!

Just hope Disney kept GL far, FAR away from this project!!

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
I have full faith in Disney on this. This story line has been floating around for quite a while now, I've also seen one where Empire loyalists attempt to use Vader's DNA to clone him. If I'm not mistaken, may have been tied into the whole Jacen/Jaina plot along with Anakin Solo and Mara Jade in there as well. I'd totally be down for that.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
they should just wait till all the originals pass on and then reboot it
This!
I would rather them go for the Knights of the old Republic era instead. I don't want a continuation after episode 6, I want a new movie take.

Users who are viewing this thread