some ppl on ebay are just stupid

PC PaiN

Established Member
I do all the e-bay for the shop i work at. People on eBay are completely retarded. They don't read fitment that you post in huge ass black bold font. They ignore pictures. They buy a 500$ item for 10$ and want their money back because it's missing one tiny part.

PC PaiN

Established Member
That is what I do: no refunds without returns and buyer pays the shipping back unless it is clearly my screwup

The crazy thing is people admit they are using the item even though it is somehow "wrong" and want their money back without returning it! :bored:

I've had someone want their money back because a shirt was not what they wanted but they wanted to keep the shirt :??:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I really wish Google would start an online auction that will drive eBay & Paypal 6 feet under. They already have their Google Check-out so you would think an online auction would be next. I remember waay back when eBay was awesome but since then it's gone down hill for sure. I don't know what they were smoking to come up with the idea to eliminate negative feedback for buyers. :bash:

Come on Google. start an auction!!!

Wal Mart is trying to do a Craigslist like thing but Wal Mart would basically be a middleman. Say you buy something from a guy on Craigslist in Florida, buyer makes payment, seller drops item off at his Wal Mart, Wal Mart ships it to buyers Wal Mart, buyer swings by his Wal Mart and picks up. Hell i think even WalMart would do the transaction, IE you buy from Wal Mart, and they give the Seller his money when he drops it off.

I wouldnt mind a Google Auction service, however only if they have a true customer service staff that will see both sides of a claim and not just always take the buyers side.

Last edited:

My Cobra

Gigidy Gigidy Gigidy
Established Member
Wal Mart is trying to do a Craigslist like thing but Wal Mart would basically be a middleman. Say you buy something from a guy on Craigslist in Florida, buyer makes payment, seller drops item off at his Wal Mart, Wal Mart ships it to buyers Wal Mart, buyer swings by his Wal Mart and picks up. Hell i think even WalMart would do the transaction, IE you buy from Wal Mart, and they give the Seller his money when he drops it off.

I wouldnt mind a Google Auction service, however only if they have a true customer service staff that will see both sides of a claim and not just always take the buyers side.

That sounds pretty cool. Got any info on the wal-mart thing?

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
^^^Nice but my brother worked at Wal mart in the layaway department, which they don't have anymore BTW and from what he told me a lot of stuff would just disappear.:shrug: What would happen if this went into effect right now?

Users who are viewing this thread