Someone actually bought one

chrisheltra

Established Member
FNG at work owns it and no he didn't win it.
4A92CCB1-42EB-4797-859F-B903E5C178C3-8988-00000972CCF426E1.jpg

Electrokid

Established Member
There is one of those driving around here locally too, and I'm wondering whether he won it, or actually bought it.

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
Those things are everywhere in my area. The price of them is just stupid for some decals, hood, wheels, and interior touches. My wife drives a 2012 Wrangler and when we saw the markup for the MW3 edition we both had a good laugh.

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
One of the chrylser dealers by me always has those CoD jeeps on the lot, Last time I was there I saw the MW3 ones.

Its like a 13 year old XBL player's wet dream come to life.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I looked at one myself. I'm not a jeep aficionado but it seemed to me to be a rebadged Renegade.

It was pretty cool if I do say so myself. You won't ever catch me paying what they want for Jeep Wrangler's these days though. You can option one of those out to close to 40 Grand. That's ridiculous.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Just buy the decals and rims for your Jeep,...wait...WHAT!!!:poke:

LOL WUT

+65,000
Established Member
I looked at one myself. I'm not a jeep aficionado but it seemed to me to be a rebadged Renegade.

It was pretty cool if I do say so myself. You won't ever catch me paying what they want for Jeep Wrangler's these days though. You can option one of those out to close to 40 Grand. That's ridiculous.

It's more or less a rubicon with some overpriced add ons. You can easily option one out to over 40k which is a bit much. One good thing about them is that they hold their value better than almost any other new vehicle right now.

Users who are viewing this thread