Someone keeps stealing my CC's.. advice?

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
yeah it's more of an annoyance than anything else.

The merchant gateways could get hacked like what happened to Authorize.net last year. Skimmers are everywhere too.

Cash is king.
Cash has lots of disadvantages. I love the feel of it.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Have you used your Credit and Debit cards at the same place recently? Sounds like there's a merchant in your area with an inside job going on. Typically it would happen at restaurants where the wait staff has your card out of your sight, they'll run it as normal, but at the same time they swipe it through a device that stores the info. That information is usually sold and the buyer will use the information to write your info to another card, then use it to buy stuff to sell for quick cash profit.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Cash is king.

No, it's wasteful. You're throwing away easy attempts to build your credit score(which like it or not is important) and also throwing away TONS of perks.

I have a $1,000 sears gift card chilling in my safe, and over 90,000 airline miles, ALL 100% free. Tell me again cash is king. :lol: Cash is only good for those who are financial idiots and can't use credit properly.

Zemedici

Established Member
No, it's wasteful. You're throwing away easy attempts to build your credit score(which like it or not is important) and also throwing away TONS of perks.

I have a $1,000 sears gift card chilling in my safe, and over 90,000 airline miles, ALL 100% free. Tell me again cash is king. :lol: Cash is only good for those who are financial idiots and can't use credit properly.

Credit cards aren't free....

Users who are viewing this thread