Someone please tell me this isnt for real.

qkslvr221

Established Member
Sad story indeed

Im an avid Ferrari lover, but the worst part of it all

Other prestige sportscars to be destroyed include two Lamborghini's, a rare Konigsegg, as well as several historic racing cars.

my god that poor Konigsegg.... :nonono: :nonono:

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Who cares no mustangs were in there :) Also why not spend less money on the cars and some on some spinkler systems !!!

Coiled-up-GT

Careful with the Eyes...
Established Member
all an insurance deal! no loss to anyone! also, i don't see how a building like that would of burned. you would figure it was made to prevent such a loss. from what it looks like, it was made correctly (all metal hangar with glass).

he said "all our collectables and rare documents could not be replaced!" BULLSHIT, who in their right mind would leave stuff like this inside the building? everything should have been scanned and archived. those so called rare and valuable documents should have been in a fireproof safe or elsewhere. :nonono: :bs: :nonono: :bs:

SB Lightning

Young Buck
Established Member
I think building that are so big by law are forced to have sprinkler systems in them...but they might have different laws about that in Holland, but you would think they should have some friggin' sprinklers or some sort of automatic fire extinguisher. Even my house has a sprinkler system :rollseyes:

MPsvt04

SVT
Established Member
I install fire sprinkler systems for a living. This definitely could have been prevented. But hindsight is 20/20. I have seen systems in action a distinguish fires effectively with minimal water damage. How many lives and how much property will be damaged before it becomes a mandatory part of construction?

G-Z06

"GHOST MACHINE"
Established Member
geepaw said:
they are just cars...lucky no one died...then it would be tragic IMO

Totally Agree. They are just cars... Glad no one was killed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
G-Z06 said:
Totally Agree. They are just cars... Glad no one was killed.
I agree, too! It will be covered by their insurance and life will go on. It would have been much more tragic if someone was killed.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Correct me if Im wrong but doesnt the Koenigsegg have a mustang engine in it. If I recall the first few models had s/c v8s from Ford. If that is true that is the saddest part of the story in my opinion. :(

Users who are viewing this thread