Something for you LIberals to think about who oppose "Premptive strikes"

ArkangelX3

Established Member
Think of this situation:

The Police get a call about a suspect in an armed robbery, they respond to the scene and see a person assaulting another person, with maybe a knife or something, then take off running when they see the cop. The cops give chase and they chase this person to a dead end. The suspect makes threateing moves toward the police officers, who for safety pull their guns on this person. They order this person down, and they refuse making these threats, saying im gonna kill you etc.... Suddenly this person reaches into their coat and brings something up toward the police officers. Now do we ask our Police officers to wait to be shot at, before they take action and shoot them? No we dont. It seems silly doesn it.

Then ask me why our military should be any different. Nuff Said!

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Because if we don't excercise a gentle hand then we'll have not just one guy attacking the police officer. But an entire warring nation ! Then instead of a handfull of Iraqis yelling Jihad then a whole nation could that could sweep into Iran, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan. ! Then muslims from all over would be coming to Iraq to kill and become martyers on the USA who they think are there to occupy there land and take all there oil ! :shrug:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Then muslims from all over would be coming to Iraq to kill and become martyers on the USA who they think are there to occupy there land and take all there oil ! :shrug:
They'd think that without a single death. :nonono:
It sucks being the most powerful country in the world. :lol:

Ripper

Established Member
Do we want to take over Iraq or do we want to free the people and let them live in a democracy ! Truthfully I think the second statement is unattainable with people that have a deep rooted hatred for us and western civilazation !

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by Ripper
Do we want to take over Iraq or do we want to free the people and let them live in a democracy ! Truthfully I think the second statement is unattainable with people that have a deep rooted hatred for us and western civilazation !
I honestly believe its possible. Its just going to take some time and the cooperation of several nations. jmo

NorCalRedfire

Fastest NorCal Cobra
Established Member
Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill . . .

Oops, sorry, forgot I was a liberal there for a minute.

Seriously, I think it is a disgrace that we are letting our boys get picked off over there like some mechanical ducks at a shooting gallery. I have lots of friends and relatives in the military and I don't want them dying in what is becoming worse than Vietnam. At least in Vietnam the soliders were allowed to fight. They couldn't fight to win, but they could fight. It seems like Iraq all we do is run around with targets on our backs. I call BS on that!!! We should either fight and just take over the country like conquerors have done for centuries or just take possession of the oil fields and let them have the rest back.

Ripper

Established Member
Then we'll have a much worse situation we go in and just start conquering these ppl ! Not just from other muslims but the world but from every other country like Russia, Germany, France ! You just can't go around and taking over countries !

03DOHC

Established Member
Drop a nuke on the whole middle east. Any other country so much as flinches at us...drop the bomb on them. If the whole damn world wants to believe their god says to kill us then we need to nuke the freaking planet and start over.

FX-Man

Driving the Uber Fairmont
Established Member
The problem is we can't force freedom on people. We can help them by taking saddam out of the picture but if they don't have the fortitude to take control of they're government and keep it another saddam will come to power and they'll be right back where they started.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
This thread wasnt really directed at any nation in particular, not even arabs. But it does apply to people like North Korea, Iran,,,and believe it or not China, who have aspirations to be the only Superpower too. Anyone ever heard of the fact they have openly threatned us in their newspapers etc. But its really a moot point. Point is, if you threaten the stability of the US, or the World for that matter, then action needs to be taken. And yes, N. Korea threatening to sell Nukes to any buyer to me is considered a threat. Iran, claiming that they need Nuclear technology for power,,,,uhhhh whats that black stuff your entire country sits on?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I think some people just can't handle freedom. After being oppressed for so many years, maybe they don't know what to do with it. Like a prisoner getting paroled.

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Originally posted by NorCalRedfire
At least in Vietnam the soliders were allowed to fight. They couldn't fight to win, but they could fight.
Hahahahaha! Sheeittt! They couldn't even go downtown til Nixon got pissed and ordered Linebacker 2. Johnson had them more or less simply defending themselves. The war in Vietnam was the absolute epitome of micromanagement.

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Drop a nuke on the whole middle east. Any other country so much as flinches at us...drop the bomb on them. If the whole damn world wants to believe their god says to kill us then we need to nuke the freaking planet and start over.

That would work except for one thing... My family along with many other (millions) suppressed people that have no hate towards any country including the US will die. Many middle eastern countries have mis-represented people that are just trying to live life day to day and the suppressive governements are the ones making them look like terrorists. I'm from there so I know. If you think it's worth taking non-terrorist lives to prove that taking lives is wrong, that makes you a terrorist. I am in strong support of Bush's actions and it shows he is a smart man with apprecetion for not only American life, but also human life. I'm from Iran and as a Muslim, I encounter hell daily for an Arab government who came into my country in 1979 and took over a free NON-ARAB country and transformed it into a terrorist country. People have to realize that Muslim does NOT equal terrorist and the only reason it seems that most mulsims are is that they are the only ones who recieve publicity. I love The United States for many reasons... one of the greatest is its Concern for Humanity and it's willingness to be patriotic for not only our country but also for man kind. Stop watching Fox news.;-)

:beer:

03DOHC

Established Member
Those who love freedom should either overthrow their corrupt/religeous government, create their own free country, move to America, or deal with a nuclear bomb because they can't and/or don't want to control the religious lunatics/lunatics in their own country.

And there's nothing wrong with watching Fox News. What's the alternative? Al jazeera or cnn?

SVTHorsnake

Banned
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Those who love freedom should either overthrow their corrupt/religeous government, create their own free country, move to America, or deal with a nuclear bomb because they can't and/or don't want to control the religious lunatics/lunatics in their own country.

And there's nothing wrong with watching Fox News. What's the alternative? Al jazeera or cnn?

I came here but then my country stopped letting others out. Creating their own country? Overthrow government? Controling lunitics? Sorry bud, I'm sure they've tried. You should really go to another country and see how hard life is elsewhere. Just go to a "good" community in Mexico even. I like your solutions but I also would like to run 10's naturally asperated. I don't think people realize how hard life is elsewhere. If you think overthrowing government and creating countries is easy or even possible then you really need to do some research and understand that not how the world works. peasants DON'T HAVE POWER. I'm part of n orginization that is trying to take my country and our homes back. How do you suggest I do that before you go and kill my family. This is my family you're talking about. You're talking about taking their lives because you think they all hate the US. I would die for this country because I love what it is for me and the life and oppertunities it has given me but I don't think any innocent people would die DUE to this country.Creating their own country? Overthrow government? If only the world was that simple. Understand the life you have and that overthrowing countries and Creating them is not viable. I promise it's been tried.

And don't tell others to leave a country and home land they love. Would you leave The US if some one called you a terrorrist and said we're going to nuke you? You love it too much and even if you did, mid-eastern countries are not allowing people to leave the countries.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread