SONIC BLUE owners please come in...

SVTgriff

www.SONICspeeds.net
Established Member
I am trying to get a forum together of Sonic Blue owners...where we all agree this is the best color found on any vehicle :-D

Please feel free to join.

I am still working on getting the site organized and created but it should be nice to have a forum that is dedicated to us Blue freaks!

http://www.sonicspeeds.net

I am new at this so please be patient while I work out everything and learn what I am doing..

Thanks...

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't have a Sonic Blue Cobra, but I wanted to wish you luck with the Sonic Blue forum. :)

Nice car you have there by the way. I like the ride stance! Nothing like a nice set of lowering springs!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
SVTgriff said:
Yeah, I am new at this....I thought I did create it as www.bluesteeds.net but It still gave me that long ugly address....

I will work on it though... :beer:
I'm not 100% certain, but I think that unless you buy a domain name and get your own hosting ISP you're always going to get those long URLs. If your forum takes off you might consider buying the domain name and pay for an ISP to host your website (like Godaddy.com). If I am wrong in this someone please correct me.

SVTgriff

www.SONICspeeds.net
Established Member
CobraBob said:
I'm not 100% certain, but I think that unless you buy a domain name and get your own hosting ISP you're always going to get those long URLs. If your forum takes off you might consider buying the domain name and pay for an ISP to host your website (like Godaddy.com). If I am wrong in this someone please correct me.

I see.....Thanks for the info. :beer:

Hopefully the site will grow so that I can upgrade....that would be great

SVTgriff

www.SONICspeeds.net
Established Member
CobraBob said:
I don't have a Sonic Blue Cobra, but I wanted to wish you luck with the Sonic Blue forum. :)

Nice car you have there by the way. I like the ride stance! Nothing like a nice set of lowering springs!

No prob, I don't mind if you join even if you don't have a SB ride :thumbsup:

And, thanks for the props :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread