Sonic Blue

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
A few pics out in the sun with the new tinted tail lights and the oem spoiler back on .
DSC_0009.jpg
DSC_0011.jpg
://i1204
DSC_0012_1.jpg
DSC_0017.jpg
DSC_0026_2.gif
DSC_0029.jpg
thenandnow.jpg

Last edited:

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
looks good, love sonic blue, one of those last pics of the rear makes the reverse light look odd like it was photoshopped in..lol but looks good otherwise just being a SVTP nitpicker cause who wants to say anything positive without throwing a neg. in there huh? lol

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Nice Pics OP! Beautiful SB! Glad to see its still being well taken care of!

deadhorse

WCMF-38
Established Member
looks good, love sonic blue, one of those last pics of the rear makes the reverse light look odd like it was photoshopped in..lol but looks good otherwise just being a SVTP nitpicker cause who wants to say anything positive without throwing a neg. in there huh? lol

i was playing around with the pic to see if i wanted to tint them , geuss i uploaded the wrong pic woops.So glad to get rid of that saleen spoiler the thing drove me nuts.

CBrowning84

Established Member
i was playing around with the pic to see if i wanted to tint them , geuss i uploaded the wrong pic woops.So glad to get rid of that saleen spoiler the thing drove me nuts.

lol I loved it when I had it! :thumbsup: Good to see my old Cobra is still being well taken care of! Great pics, looks beautiful up there. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread