Sonic Boom for sale?

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Honestly....dont do it for a truck...I give you a few weeks/months and you will want to be back in a Cobra or a sports car again...It is not easy finding decent shape Cobra's as they are getting older and harder to come by....Take it from me....I did it and I didnt last a month...My wife even told me "I told you so"

Keep the Cobra and get a $7000 to $10,000 daily driver truck if you can swing it....

There are only a handful of nice looking Cobra's like your's around....

Last edited:

steve_shaw88

Established Member
Dont do it

Traded in my baby back in May for a 11 Dodge Ram fully loaded, and I regret it everyday! Let me know if you still have her and how much.:shrug:

snakeraper11b

Established Member
There goes one of the last cobras from the south bay...Great, there's not gonna be anyone left to cruise with when I get out of the army. Joe, Ben is going to be very disappointed when I tell him about this :/

termi04cobra

Established Member
Honestly....dont do it for a truck...I give you a few weeks/months and you will want to be back in a Cobra or a sports car again...It is not easy finding decent shape Cobra's as they are getting older and harder to come by....Take it from me....I did it and I didnt last a month...My wife even told me "I told you so"

Keep the Cobra and get a $7000 to $10,000 daily driver truck if you can swing it....

There are only a handful of nice looking Cobra's like your's around....

I completely agree. I traded my 04 ow cobra in in an '11 f-250 and within two months I was already searching for a fast ride again...then I found my Frc! I thought I'd be happy with just the truck, but I always have the itch for speed!

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member

DONT DO IT MAN ........ when i decided i wanted a cobra, looking at your car was exactly how i wanted mine to look like.....so sad to see you sell.....good luck....
photobucket-15895-1327939989396.jpg

Hec332

SBF W/Twin 76's Street Car
Established Member
Im almost convince to purchase this car.. Whats going to kill me is the shipping...

Users who are viewing this thread