Sonic Boom for sale?

99whine

Established Member
man sick sb ur car is the reason i got a cobra in the first place! hate to see u sell it .. if i hadnt bought my sb 42k mile cobra i would buy yours GLWS!

89coupe306

Established Member
Hands down my favorite sonic blue cobra. I love those wheels and your car site perfect GLWS

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Hands down my favorite car on the board! I remember chattin with u when I had mine trying to find a set of those wheels and get the stance on my car like you have yours. Pretty sure we chatted about exhaust and stuff too awhile back. Anyway, I'm in a position where I may be looking to buy and given I love this car, pm ur bottom dollar bro. Thanks!!

baginoman

Mind over Matter
Established Member
Hands down my favorite car on the board! I remember chattin with u when I had mine trying to find a set of those wheels and get the stance on my car like you have yours. Pretty sure we chatted about exhaust and stuff too awhile back. Anyway, I'm in a position where I may be looking to buy and given I love this car, pm ur bottom dollar bro. Thanks!!

Yes, I do remeber bud :) been awhile! I will pm you brotha!

SRT_2_SVT

Established Member
Yes, I do remeber bud :) been awhile! I will pm you brotha!

Yes it has. Haven't been on much at all since I've been out of the cobra game. Been lurking a bit lately though since I'm lookin to get back in a cobra again. :rolling: Love the V but just not the same. Lol!

Pm returned bro! :beer:

Last edited:

BearsFTW18

Established Member
PS3, 60 inch HDTV, $300 in gift cards, 4 used tires, a dog, and $5K cash?? :-D

seriously though GLWS. I would jizz my pants every day if I could walk into my garage and see a SB cobra sitting next to my SY. Ahh, if only I was rich.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
pic176.jpg

Noooooooooooo!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread