Sonic Boom for sale?

GotJuice96

moneyMaker
Established Member
sick car i swear i think i see u before in riverside i think.
i fell in love with your car .
bump for a sick car

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
Honestly....dont do it for a truck...I give you a few weeks/months and you will want to be back in a Cobra or a sports car again...It is not easy finding decent shape Cobra's as they are getting older and harder to come by....Take it from me....I did it and I didnt last a month...My wife even told me "I told you so"

Keep the Cobra and get a $7000 to $10,000 daily driver truck if you can swing it....

There are only a handful of nice looking Cobra's like your's around....

This
7~10 would get you a good solid dd... Truck, van, car, or suv...
What price range for the car? I know as much as you can, but a real number would help. :rockon: beautiful car btw

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
I came damn close to buying this car. Had I not found one local it would have been this one. Good luck with the sale. Bagino is awesome and will answer anything you ask

codyhopkins

Established Member
trade?

hey would you be interested in trading for a 2004 mach1 blue with black rims that are brand new plus some cash to even the trade?

Jerryn206

Established Member
Hopefully selling my STi to a buddy next month. If you still have this I will be giving you a ring.

Btw, what is the suspension set up? I've always wondered how you lower these cars. I have height adjustable coilovers on my Subaru so I can dial in the height exactly how I want it. It's convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread